Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Specialist, CSS Workforce Management Strategy
Requisition ID: 9978170908
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (HCS) is
currently recruiting for a Specialist, CSS Workforce Management Strategy with
the preferred location of Piscataway, NJ with consideration given to Paoli, PA,
West Chester PA and Raynham, MA.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
Customer Support Services is the centralized customer service function for the US Customer Experience team managing sales order management functions on behalf of 16 Johnson & Johnson franchises. The Workforce Management Specialist is part of a team leading the workforce planning function within Regional Operations for Customer Service Support operations. This position will serve as a primary point of contact for staff level forecasting, capacity planning, resource planning, and provides input to the organization for customer service financial planning.
You will manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, establish priorities for themselves and own deliverables end to end. This individual must be able to work with minimal supervision, and be able to manage delivery of high quality outputs in a dynamic work environment with overlapping deadlines and tight time constraints. This individual must also develop and maintain strong working relationships with the leadership of each customer support service site.
You will build complex staffing models to achieve service level efficiently. Provide strategic perspective, business insight, and data analysis to the management team. Working with internal customers to measure and define processes, consistently using data to improve service levels, systems, forecasting accuracy, and management reporting.
- Build and operationalize comprehensive and flexible staffing models to drive high utilization and cost effective scheduling
- Manage multiple analytics projects and ad-hoc requests with great flexibility
- Lead demand planning efforts across multiple customer service centers, update models, present key findings, recommend forecast changes, and gain approvals from business owners
- Present monthly capacity planning inputs and updates to business owners
- Interpret data, performs trend analysis, identify outliers and make recommendation to team.
- Supports financial business planning process by providing analytical support to ensure data integrity and validation
- Collect and analyze relevant data to assist in the divestiture and acquisition process
- Utilize annual and daily Voice of Customer data to provide insight on business process improvement opportunity and make recommendations to leadership
- Implement cost savings initiatives and continuous improvement projects
- Act as business process owner for telephony platform including system upgrades, systems maintenance and working with IT to prioritize business requirements
- Use continuous improvement tools and methodology to evaluate, challenge and optimize processes.
- Implements metrics and uses these as a significant input into driving efficiency and productivity, shares best practices and benchmarks to enhance efficiency
- Business process owner Telephony, responsible for identifying & interpreting business requirements, optimization
- Identify, analyze and develop solutions that drive measurable improvement
- Lead and or participate in departmental/divisional projects, participate on company task forces as assigned
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required, an advanced degree is preferred
- A minimum of four (4) years of contact center operations management using workforce management systems is required
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills and ability to see trends and patterns in data translate data into decisions is required
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel, ability to create V-Lookups and Pivot Table is required
- Capacity planning and/or resource planning is required
- Experience using Verint / Genesys / ININ software is preferred
- Working knowledge of PE methodology and/or certification is preferred
- Statistical modeling and forecasting experience is required
- Experience in Healthcare is preferred
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple assignments simultaneously in a rapidly changing environment is preferred
- Ability to travel domestically up to 10% of the time
United States-New Jersey-Piscataway
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Paoli
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)