Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr. Project Manager (1 of 2)
Requisition ID: 9976180129
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently seeking a talented Sr. Project Manager (1 of 2) to join its dynamic team located in Milpitas, CA.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Sr. Project Managers will provide support to the Equipment Value Stream and provide leadership for Launch Management and Lifecycle Management Activities for the Refractive Equipment Portfolio & Cataract Equipment Portfolio. These roles serve as the official linkage into the Consumer Medical Device Supply Chain organization; therefore, this person must be adept at managing in a matrix environment.
- Develop a strong understanding of the business segment including the Supply Chain as well as financial metrics/levers, R&D NPI Phase Gate Process, marketing, insights, quality, service and business processes
- Lead one or more Value Stream cross-functional teams and/or Launch Management teams
- Demonstrate strong leadership, team skills, and communication skills and work within multiple levels of the Franchise and Global Supply Chain
- lead and facilitate interdisciplinary teams responsible for Supply Chain activities/projects necessary to enable the Platform Lifecycle strategy and/or Launch Management projects to support the Portfolio
- Develop and implement processes and procedures to ensure the Supply Chain is informed, engaged and prepared to deliver the Value Stream Lifecycle Management strategies and/or Launch Management strategies
- Drive cross-functional teams to alignment and delivery of project objectives
- Ensure the Value Stream Lifecycle Management Team and/or Launch Management team is informed and understands the health of the Supply Chain for the business segment(s)
- Support the Value Stream Leader to deliver the Product Strategy Roadmap (through collaboration with PLAN, MAKE, MAKE Eng., Source, Deliver, PP&L, IT, QA, Commercial, R&D) and the New Product Portfolio
- Ensure risks are identified and contingency plans are created for all NPI Launch Projects and Lifecycle Management Projects
- Work with the R&D Core teams to develop appropriate Stability Metrics and take ownership for driving successful attainment of the Stability Metrics through the Launch Management Process
- A minimum of eight (8) years of relevant business experience is required, experience in a health care industry is preferred
- A minimum of four (4) years of cumulative experience in one or more of the following functions (Manufacturing, engineering, new product management, planning, other supply chain disciplines, R&D) is required
- A minimum of two (2) years of Project management experience is required
- Project Management certification preferred (i.e. PMP, FPX, etc.)
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in successfully leading multi-functional teams in a dynamic environment is required
- Demonstrated ability in logistics and analytics is preferred
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt is preferred
- Lean Experience is preferred
- Demonstrated Leadership skills with strong communication skills is required
- Demonstrated ability to partner, build consensus, to lead teams through influence rather than authority, and build collaborative relationships is required
- Demonstrated superior matrix management, strategic thinking, and negotiation skills is required
- Experience working in a dynamic work environment and comfortable with managing ambiguity is required
- Ability to travel up to 20% domestically
AMO US Holdings, Inc.. (6234)
New Product Intro-Life Cycle Mgmt