Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Head of Pricing, Immunology & Oncology
Requisition ID: 9961180117
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (Strategic Customer Group) is recruiting for a Head of Pricing, Immunology & Oncology. This position location preference will be Horsham, PA, with flexibility to Titusville, NJ location.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
The Head of Pricing will lead the pricing strategy team, Immunology & Oncology.
- The development and implementation of the brand pricing strategies for certain in-market and pipeline products; generally focused on our Immunology & Oncology portfolio
- This individual will interact with Senior Brand Leaders, Strategic Customer Group (SCG) Leadership Team, Legal, HealthCare Compliance, and Finance in the establishment of pricing and contracting policy
- Develop and implement channel pricing and contracting strategies for certain branded products and new product launches
- Serve as the brand pricing lead by synthesizing customer, industry and competitive insights and intelligence to guide in developing channel and franchise pricing strategies.
- Ensure awareness of price as key component of marketing mix at the gross and net level
- Effectively work with all key stakeholders to drive alignment on the pricing strategies and how they impact business.
- Lead pricing committee discussions regarding pricing strategies with Legal, Finance, Contracting Administration, Health Care Systems, Health Care Compliance, and other key stakeholders.
- Develop and implement contract strategy dashboards tracking pricing strategies and business impact.
- Proactively conduct competitive analysis and evaluate the changing marketplace and proactively make recommendations on pricing strategies and present to Senior Management.
- Act as pricing strategy lead on customer contract negotiations and discussions. Support licensing and acquisitionteams as an expert providing pricing insights to deal analysis.
- Develop Innovative Pricing Strategies.
- This position reports to the Chief Customer Officer, Strategic Customer Group (SCG)
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Marketing or other critical thinking major required
- Advanced business degree (MBA) or CPA preferred.
- 10 or more years of overall work experience is required, with a minimum of 3 years in the pharmaceutical / healthcare industry.
- Previous people management experience is required.
- Previous experience in an analytical function (such as finance, marketing, strategic analysis or related analytical role) is required.
- Emphasis in finance, marketing or strategic/product functions preferred.
- Experience in pricing or contracting or account management preferred.
- Ability to lead others collaboratively required; this includes account management, brand management, strategic planning, legal, finance, health care compliance and other key stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of reimbursement / payment models and customer structures preferred.
- Demonstrated results in large, complex, matrix organizations
- Excellent planning, execution and project-management skills
- Analytical thinker
- Ability to deliver on complex situations or problems
- Ability to convey information with clarity and directness
This position location preference will be Horsham, PA, with flexibility to Titusville, NJ location.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are
equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin,
protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic
protected by law
North America-United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)
Health Economics Mkt