Johnson & Johnson Careers
Scientist, Data Management & Laboratory Informatics
Requisition ID: 9953190717
Janssen Research & Development, LLC., a Johnson and Johnson Company is hiring a Scientist, Data Management & Laboratory Informatics to be located in Malvern, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science.
We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Research & Development, LLC is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
The Biotherapeutics Analytical Development group is seeking a Scientist to support data management and analytical laboratory informatics.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Support overall laboratory informatics strategy.
• Leverage scientific experience and translate business needs to develop and deploy data management strategy.
• Partner with scientists to drive electronic structured data capture in laboratory execution systems.
• Work with key users to drive governance and change management as system product owner.
• Ensure GXP compliance, support audits and drive data integrity for lab systems.
• Collaborate closely with scientists and IT to drive global upgrades of analytical data systems.
• Drive strategic roadmap with vendors for lab execution systems.
• Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Chemistry or other relative scientific field, with at least 10 years of relevant industry experience OR a Master’s degree with at least 7-8 years of relevant industry experience OR a PhD with 1-3 years of relevant experience is required.
• Experience with GXP compliance is preferred.
• Experience in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) or software validation is preferred.
• Experience with data management and trending preferred.
• Experience with Lab Informatics or Information Management Systems preferred
• Experience with electronic data capture systems preferred
• Excellent organizational & planning skills, and must be detail-oriented
• Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• This role is based in Malvern, PA and may require up to 10% travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC (6084)