NeuWave Medical, a division of Ethicon, LLC and a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Territory Manager for the Richmond, VA area.
NeuWave Medical®, founded by physicians and scientists, created the first intelligent ablation system and the only system that has it all. The versatile probe portfolio with multi-probe synchronized energy delivery allows physicians to tailor ablations with 1, 2 or 3 probes. In addition, the 17 gauge Precision™ PR probe is the only probe available with distal energy control. The unique computer controlled system now includes Ablation Confirmation™ software, offering the only integrated in-procedure confirmation to evaluate the technical success of your procedure. Build your ablation program with the first intelligent ablation system and the only system that has it all.
The Territory Manager is accountable for achieving capital and disposable sales and business results within their assigned territory. Responsible for identifying and targeting new accounts to expand customer base by building champions with all potential influencers, engaging with key stakeholders and quarterbacking the sales process as well as developing and strengthening relationships with key customers.
· Prioritize business opportunities in new and existing accounts in order to achieve quarterly and annual sales quotas in both capital and disposables.
· Develop and execute quarterly business plans.
· Regularly serve as a technical consultant to physicians in the procedure room, during live cases.
· Ensures timely accurate reporting of any complaints or technical issues following documented procedures.
· Manage existing business and define new opportunities by thoroughly understanding actions and timelines necessary to close deals and accurately forecast sales opportunities.
· Develop key relationships with new and existing customers to develop clinical champions through frequent visits, sales demonstrations, educational opportunities and providing in-case procedural support.
· Complies with and maintains an active and ongoing commitment to compliance with all company policies and applicable federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to HIPPA, Sunshine Act and the NeuWave Guidelines on Interaction with US Healthcare Professionals.