Johnson & Johnson Careers
DREXEL R&D BUSINESS OP PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
Requisition ID: 9944190717
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices (J&J MD), a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Drexel &D Business Operations and Portfolio Management Co-Op located in West Chester, PA to support the R&D Strategy and Business Operations and Portfolio Management Group
The Co-Op will be support development of decision-support tools, processes, and methods. These tools will establish portfolio decision-making criteria, recommend portfolio investment allocations, enable efficient decision-making by senior leadership, and assist in clear communication of decisions across the organization to ensure aligned execution. He/she will refine and analyze project-level data to drive platform and franchise-level decision-making, build visuals and create insightful reports to enable senior leadership to make informed decisions regarding investment allocation choices, and projected financial and strategic impact of those choices. The Co-Op will perform analyses and evaluations of opportunities to generate portfolio recommendations using a combination of competitive research, primary market research, and market modeling. This individual will develop an understanding of global regional user needs, and strategic recommendations for delivering clinical and economic value to consumers.
There will be opportunities to learn about key aspects of medical device market, innovation priorities and processes. The assignment will offer the opportunity to work with cross-functional teams to implement projects involving financial evaluation, resource management and significant unmet needs. The Co-Op will be able to learn about new data analysis, reporting and tracking tools.
- Candidates must be enrolled in an accredited college/university pursuing a bachelor degree with focus on
- Business Analytics
- Business and Engineering
- General Business
- Candidates must be available to work Full-time
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B status) now or in the future.
- Demonstrated leadership is preferred.
- Candidates must be detail-oriented, highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Candidates must have the ability to work individually (independently) as well as on a team.
- Candidates need to be proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel (including a high proficiency with generating pivot tables and graphs), and Power Point, and have strong oral and written communication skills. Additional technical competencies in SharePoint and other information technology systems are highly desirable, as is experience with PubMed databases and other literature databases and Excel based analysis
- Candidates with academic and/or industrial clinical trial experience are strongly preferred.
- A minimum G.P.A. of 3.0 is strongly preferred.
- Participation in campus/community service activities is desired.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Housing/Relocation: This position is not eligible for housing/relocation assistance
United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester-
Medical Device Business Services, Inc (6029)