Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager, Health & Wellness Wellbeing HCP
New Brunswick, New Jersey; Raynham, Massachusetts; New Brunswick, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 9942180816
Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions is a center of excellence for the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Consumer sectors, focused on healthcare consumer engagement and behavior modification, leveraging behavioral science, healthcare analytics, and a common digital/IT platform.
We are currently recruiting for a Manager, Health & Wellness Wellbeing HCP to be located in New Brunswick, NJ or Raynham, MA.
Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions will serve as an enterprise-wide group responsible for harnessing a J&J portfolio of capabilities to deliver innovative J&J enterprise solutions for J&J products in order to deliver improved health outcomes. Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions will also partner closely with the Johnson & Johnson Strategic Customer Groups (pharm and MD), the Consumer sector retail team and the Global Strategic Marketing teams to help guide the development of offerings to payer, provider and retail customers.
The Manager, Health & Wellness Wellbeing HCP will be responsible for developing and commercializing new solutions to address Health Care Practitioner wellbeing, and for managing the Global Health Services account. You will be expected to demonstrate in-depth understanding of the critical issues, decision-making, and project management skills. The ability to work independently is required. Strong problem solving, organizational, communication and analytical skills are essential.
Manage the Global Health Services (GHS) account to achieve revenue goals.
Proactively provide relevant market research, white papers, and other thought leadership across the spectrum of health and wellness solutions to educate GHS and demonstrate the competitive advantage of JJHWS solutions.
Work with GHS and internal subject matter experts to identify strategic opportunities based on customer data/insights.
Program Identification, Strategy and Prioritization
Guide the discovery of J&J enterprise partners specifically related to HCPs and the J&J Institute needs and interests to ensure the development of an optimal customer solution/implementation. Develop innovative yet feasible solutions proposals that effectively address customer unmet needs leveraging Health and Wellness capabilities, as well as other J&J assets.Develop an expert-level understanding of Health and Wellness products and service capabilities and limitations, as well as familiarity with other J&J health and wellness related assets
Customer Relationship Management
Collaborate with Health and Wellness subject matter experts and departments as necessary to design optimal customer solutions/implementations, including cost and timing estimation.Partner within HWS and across Enterprise to define and align success metric and assets to be used to create optimal solutions for business impact.Serves as the relationship owner and coordinator during key solutions launches with the brand teams.
Communication and Partnering
Build rapport with and earn the trust of J&J enterprise partners (e.g., via product knowledge, understanding of customer/partner requirements).
Provide subject matter expertise (e.g., Health and Wellness products, services, integration requirements, behavior change expertise, health care reform) as necessary to support customer/partner sales, communication or presentation needs.Effectively address current and prospective partner questions and concerns regarding Health and Wellness value proposition: products, implementation, integration and operations.Educate J&J enterprise partners and Health and Wellness staff regarding how integration with existing programs and systems will be achieved.Support brand team marketing and sales efforts including key conferences, trade shows, key customer meetings and market research efforts.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required
• MBA or Masters in healthcare preferred
• A minimum of 6 years of commercial, marketing and/or account management experience within the healthcare or well-being space is required
• Proven expertise in establishing and maintaining strategic relationships across an organization is required
• Proven ability to drive initiatives and results across a highly complex, decentralized organization is required
• Product or Digital Product launch experience is preferred
• The ability to balance internal business strategy with customer needs is required
• Executive Leadership and influence management, persuasive skills is preferred
• Excellent communication, analytical, conflict management, complex project management, people management and development skills is required
• The ability to work within a cross functional, dynamic team is required.
• The ability to manage complexity while executing quickly is required
• This position can be based in Raynham, MA or New Brunswick, NJ and may require up to 30% travel required
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
United States-Massachusetts-Raynham, United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick