Johnson & Johnson Careers
Marketing Manager, Global Strategic Marketing – Digital Technologies, Spine
Requisition ID: 9940190320
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is searching for a Marketing Manager, Global Strategic Marketing – Digital Technologies within its Spine Platform. This position reports into the Sr. Marketing Manager of Robotics and Visualization and will be based in Raynham, MA.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative, and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools, and biomaterials. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
The Marketing Manager for Digital Technologies will have global responsibility for enabling technologies related to intra-operative visualization and systems integration. This position will join the Global Strategic Spine Marketing team. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Defining key intra-operative visualization requirements to address stakeholder needs across surgeon, patient, payer, and provider, segmented by key spine segments of interest
- Providing marketing support and strategic guidance to cross-functional partners in product development of a novel intra-operative visualization system for a top program within spine
- Developing business and financial models incorporating new enabling capital equipment bundled with disposable instruments and implants
- Creating product branding, positioning, messaging, pricing, and other promotional strategies.
- Supporting development of global logistical support strategies for new capital equipment
- Providing product development mentorship to the internal enabling technology R&D Teams.
- Assessing and quantifying opportunities to improve market share, product profitability, and entry into new procedures/conditions enabled via novel visualization concepts or techniques
- Extensive interaction with multi-disciplinary product development & marketing teams and high-level surgeon advisory teams in addition to working with cross-functional teams (External partners, L&A, R&D, Sales, Finance, Operations, Quality, Clinical, Regulatory, Regional marketing teams and key customers) in identifying emerging, unmet surgical needs.
- Participating and helping to drive the overall short- and long-term Spine strategy, drive product development activities for the Spine segment, as well as ensure collaboration with US & OUS Regional marketing counterparts to support inventory needs, forecasting models, product positioning, & launch strategies.
- A Bachelor's Degree in business, technical, or computer science related field is required. An MBA or advanced degree is preferred
- A minimum of 5 years of Marketing, Product Management, Product Marketing, or Branding/Marketing with previous product launch experience is required
- Experience building strong partnerships between cross functional teams such as sales, marketing, clinical, R&D, operations, and/or other key functional partners to deliver business objectives is required
- Business experience in Medical Device field preferred
- Business experience in Spine sector heavily preferred
- Upstream or strategic marketing experience preferred
- Experience in intra-operative visualization or other enabling technologies such as endoscopic cameras, external cameras/video technologies, ultrasonic imaging, navigation, or robotics is preferred
- Experience working with healthcare professionals is preferred
- Start-up or entrepreneurial experience preferred
- Strong communication and presentation skills as well as effective planning and prioritization skills is required
- The ability to influence without authority, gain cross-functional support, and drive business direction is required
- The ability to work autonomously to deliver business results is required
- Up to 30% of domestic and international travel may be required for this position
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)