Johnson & Johnson Careers
Hybris Technical Release Engineer
Piscataway, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 9933180816
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for Hybris Technical Release Engineer, Application Services Supply Chain to be part of a fast-paced, innovative, and highly visible team building Hybris J&J Customer portal across J&J sectors/regions. The position will be in Piscataway NJ.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
The Hybris Technical Release Engineer will play a key role in deploying Johnson & Johnson’s next generation Customer Connect platform/capabilities globally.
If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
• Responsible for Hybris source code control processes, code branching / merging strategies, managing different releases across J&J sections, regions, and countries
• Work with developers to analyze the impacts of branches and code merges
• Coordinate release content and determines impact to the release schedule based on project development cutover plan and recommends changes
• Manage risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
• Conduct and coordinate Release Readiness, Milestone, and Business Go/No-Go decision
• Maintains a release repository and manages key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists
• Responsible for planning and leading Hybris Global Template and Regional Deployments
• Ensure appropriate change control processes and disciplines, ensuring that changes are appropriately reflected throughout.
• Provide Hybris technical guidance and expertise to developers, testing teams, compliance and other project team members
• Manage and work with on-shore and off-shore based teams.
• Responsible for leading Hybris Global Template and Regional Deployments
• Lead, align, and collaborate across organizational boundaries is (e.g. project teams, functions, and partner organizations) without direct authority.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related Engineering field is required. Master degree in Computer Science or related Engineering field is preferred
• Delivery lead / project leadership experience in managing Global Hybris or Ecommerce full life cycle implementations (minimum 3-4 implementations) is required
• Minimum of 7 yrs of In-depth functional and technical/coding knowledge and extensive working experience of Hybris development & deployments is required
• Extensive hands on experience on Hybris core architecture, Cockpits, ImpEX is preferred
• Experience working on Multi language / Multi currency using Hybris platform is preferred
• Experience with Development, Customization & Configuration of a large/global scale Hybris/Ecommerce platform is required
• Experience creating a Hybris/Ecommerce implementation project plan while identifying clear dependencies and delivering to the plan is required
• Experience in preparing a detailed estimate for an implementation is required
• Project Leadership and working knowledge of Agile software development is required
• Experience working with following tools: JIRA, JIRA, HPALM, Testing Automation tool (i.e., Selenium, Hyperion) is preferred
• Experience in managing performance of off-shore and on-shore development teams and create collaboration across time-zone and regions is required
• Experience with Scrum and an Agile Development environment is required
• Interdependent partnering and effective interpersonal skills to work collaboratively across the business and with development suppliers is preferred
• Ability to accurately forecasting effort is required
• Big picture orientation with strong attention to detail is required
• This position is located in Piscataway, NJ and requires up to 10% domestic travel
United States-New Jersey-Piscataway
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)