Johnson & Johnson Careers
SAP Business Intelligence – Service Specialist
Requisition ID: 9930180816
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly- based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for SAP Business Intelligence Technical Lead/Architect, Application Services Supply Chain to be part of a fast-paced, innovative team building SAP Business Intelligence across various J&J sectors and regions. The position will be in Bridgewater NJ.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
The SAP Business Intelligence Technical Lead/Architect will play a key role in developing Johnson & Johnson’s next generation SAP Hana / BW on Hana platform/capabilities. Work with business understanding the requirements, define project scope, and provide project implementation estimates including time frames, quality and quantity of resources required to successfully implement project; develop project plan incorporating all project variables including risk. Apply subject matter expertise on SAP Business Intelligence to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies.
- Define & architect the logical and physical design for SAP Operational Reporting capabilities across the suite of SAP BI tools (HANA, BW, BOBJ, SLT and BODS)
- Responsible for the end-to-end architecture of a Delivery, including its assembly and integration into the IT architecture principles defined
- Provide HANA, BW, BOBJ, SLT and BODS technical guidance and expertise to developers, testing teams, compliance and other project team members
- Perform detailed analysis of customer business processes and requirements to produce custom solution specifications for complex and large projects
- Provide documented technical design proposals, estimates, specifications and maintenance guides.
- Research future software releases for continuous processes improvement and innovation.
- Work with internal and external development teams to deliver SAP Business Intelligence solutions
- Manage on-shore and off-shore based teams. Ensure that they are delivering on time and with quality
- Responsible for leading the SAP HANA Operational Reporting Global Template supporting the Global / Regional Deployment
- Lead, align, and collaborate across organizational boundaries is (e.g. project teams, functions, and partner organizations) without direct authority.
- Manage the resolution of cross-functional and cross-platform issues, tradeoffs, and risk in accordance with program objectives
- Minimum of a BS degree is required
- Minimum 6 years of IT experience required
- Experience in functional and technical/coding knowledge and extensive working experience across the suite of tools including HANA(2 years), BW( 6 years) , BOBJ (2 years), SLT(2 years) and BODS ( 2 years) is preferred
- Minimum of 2 years Delivery lead / project leadership experience in managing SAP Business Intelligence full life cycle implementations is Required
- SAP Business Intelligence Team lead experience is Required
- Hands on experience in all areas of SAP Business Intelligence - HANA, BW, BOBJ, SLT and BODS
- Experience with Development, Customization & Configuration of a large/global scale Business Intelligence platform is preferred
- Experience creating a Business Intelligence implementation project plan while identifying clear dependencies and delivering to the plan is Required
- Experience in preparing a detailed estimate for an implementation is Required
- Ability to lead, align, and collaborate across organizational boundaries is (e.g. project teams, functions, and partner organizations) without direct authority is required.
- Experience working with following tools: JIRA, JIRA, HPALM, Testing Automation tool (i.e., Selenium, Hyperion) is Preferred
- Experience in managing off-shore and on-shore development teams and create collaboration across time-zone and regions is required.
- Experience with Scrum and an Agile Development environment is Preferred
- Interdependent partnering and effective interpersonal skills to work collaboratively across the business and with development suppliers is preferred.
- Ability to accurately forecasting effort is required
- Excellent communication skills, including written and oral; with the ability to present to large groups with confidence
- Big picture orientation with strong attention to detail is required
- This position is located in Bridgewater NJ and requires up to 10% Domestic/international travel.
United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)