AMO Sales and Services Inc., a member of the Johnson and Johnson family of companies is recruiting for an Inventory Clerk 1.
At Johnson & Johnson Vision, we have a bold ambition: to change the trajectory of eye health. That’s why, through our operating companies, we’ve developed solutions for every stage of life—to help people see better, connect better and live better. We partner with eye care professionals to provide some of the world’s leading products and technologies to address refractive error, cataracts, dry eye, and beyond. We are committed to using our reach and size for good, and strive to put quality eye care within reach of everyone, everywhere. Visit us at www.jjvision.com. Follow @JNJVision on Twitter and Johnson & Johnson Vision on LinkedIn.
You, the Inventory Clerk 1 Investigates and resolves customer inquiries regarding consignment products, billing, shipping delays and products. Reconciles physical inventory audits completed at customer sites to remain in compliance with SOX consignment inventory policy. Processes orders by inputting to system, providing confirmation to customers regarding order receipt and availability. Generates non-routine correspondence to secure additional customer information or resolve customer disputes. Analyzes and reports on results.
As an Inventory Clerk, you will:
- Analyze consignment performance report to identify and remove E&O product.
- Processes and records inventory movements and adjustment in the field.
- Assists with the management of Inventory reduction projects.
- Prepares data for monthly departmental reporting.
- Assist PRC team with Patient Reply Card (PRC) program including researching and resolving disputes and discrepancies.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience is required
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in an Inventory Control role in a Medical Device industry is preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in customer service is preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in healthcare is preferred
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-California-Santa Ana-
AMO Sales and Services, Inc. (6238)