Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
ASSOCIATE DESIGN QUALITY ENGINEER
Requisition ID: 9919180116
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is seeking an Associate Design Quality Engineer to be located in Warsaw, IN.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
As the Associate Design Quality Engineer, you will apply basic Quality Engineering/Scientific Method techniques and principles to daily tasks and activities under general supervision. In addition, apply relevant regulations, standards, and industry best practices to assignments. Participate in and perform tasks on projects and assignments with technical responsibility. Receive detailed instructions from technical Quality leaders at various levels, in addition to other stakeholders.
Key Technical Responsibilities:
• Demonstrate ability to learn and apply various tools and methods (for example, Six Sigma, Lean) to identify and realize new product or process introductions as well as process improvements.
• Demonstrate ability to learn and apply various risk management and risk mitigation tools and practices (for example, mistake proofing, critical control points, failure mode and effects analysis).
• Contribute to the reliability assessments of product design.
• Contribute to root cause investigations using various problem-solving techniques and tools, and assesses effectiveness of corrective actions.
• Contribute to and support the development of, test methods in equipment, process, and product qualifications/validations.
• Contribute to and support process Quality control plans to ensure they are in accordance with product risk level and are consistently followed.
• Contribute to, implements, and/or maintains, production and process controls using appropriate techniques (for example, process capability measures, statistical process controls, and process performance metrics).
• Participate in technical reviews as appropriate.
Education and Experience Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Engineering or related technical/scientific field is required
• No Work Experience Required. 1 or more years of relevant experience in regulated industry (may include internship and/or co-op experience) is highly desired.
• Introductory knowledge of Quality Engineering/Scientific methods and techniques is highly desired.
• Technical understanding of manufacturing equipment and processes.
• Experience managing tasks or small projects and demonstrating project leadership abilities.
• Understanding of measuring techniques (for example, mechanical, optical, gages, automation).
Johnson&JohnsonFamilyof Companiesareequalopportunityemployers,and all qualifiedapplicantswillreceiveconsideration foremploymentwithoutregardto race, color,religion,sex,sexualorientation,gender identity,geneticinformation, nationalorigin, protectedveteranstatus,disabilitystatus, oranyothercharacteristic protectedby law.
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)