Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Director, Strategic Business Improvements (2 openings)
Requisition ID: 9918180119
Janssen Global Services, a member of Johnson & Johnson’s family of companies, is recruiting for a Director, Strategic Business Improvements, located in Raritan, NJ, Titusville, NJ, Horsham, PA, or Beerse, Belgium.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Global Services, LLC encompasses groups that provide leadership across critical business areas for Janssen including, Global Commercial and Global Research and Development.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Director, Strategic Business Improvements will:
- Provide project leadership/management, thought partnership, and strategic consulting to senior leaders in Janssen’s US Commercial and/or Global R&D organizations to shape and/or execute strategies that result in value creation
- Collaborate with business unit leadership to shape strategic objectives and priorities
- Lead or manage the execution of strategies and decisions that translate strategies into operational plans
- Provide program leadership to complex large-scale initiatives with cross-functional project teams.
- Drive project management and change management aspects of programs including operating model development, organizational design, communication and training plans to ensure adoption of business transformations
- Monitor performance and drive continuous improvement using six sigma or lean methodologies
- Provide approaches and tools for: strategy management, program management, process improvements, change management and organizational design
- A Bachelor’s degree is required. An advanced degree is preferred.
- 10+ years in Life Sciences is required.
- Experience in strategy development and/or complex program/ project management is required.
- Broad business consulting and / or diversified leadership roles in commercial or R&D is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to resolve conflict, influence teams, and to build relationships in meeting organizational objectives, without formal authority is required.
- Strength in building coalitions and aligning strategies among diverse cross-functional organizations is required.
- Mature leadership in championing a vision, engaging support, and energizing followers is required
- Ability to operate independently in a global / virtual environment managing multiple priorities is required
- A track record of delivering tangible results and outcomes is required
- Skilled in six sigma improvement methodologies, performance measurement, change management and project management tools and techniques/ certifications are preferred.
- This position requires up to 25% local travel with some international travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium-Antwerp-Beerse, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Horsham, North America-United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Janssen Global Services, LLC (6085)