Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 9916181213
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.JanssenRnD.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Programming Manager/Tech Manager is an individual contributor in Data Delivery and Analysis Department, that will be responsible for leading others for assigned clinical projects. This role plans and provides oversight of SAS programming activities in support of clinical trial reporting and submissions as well as scientific, exploring analysis. This role programs complicated key deliverables in assigned clinical trial projects and drives implementation of technical and process related solutions for Data Delivery and Analysis Department.
Principal responsibilities will include:
- Develops detailed programming strategy and plans the programming deliverables for a single project.
- Designs and develops programs in support of complex clinical analysis and reporting activities.
- Performs comprehensive review of, and provides input into, project requirements and/or project documentation.
- In the Programming Lead role, coordinates and oversees programming team activities and provides technical and project specific guidance to programming team members to ensure quality and on-time deliverables in compliance with departmental processes. May lead others in an area of expertise that results in increased efficiency and quality of deliverables across multiple projects.
- In a Clinical Programmer role, applies technical and analytical expertise to develop and implement solutions for use on multiple projects, leading to increased efficiency and quality across programming teams.
- Collaborates effectively within statistical programming and with cross-functional working group team members, including internal and external members.
- A minimum of a Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or other scientific fields is required
- In-depth knowledge of SAS statistical software with a minimum of 8 years SAS programming experience with increasing responsibility, in a pharmaceutical/clinical trial environment is required
- Extensive knowledge of SAS macro language and SAS Graph is desired
- Demonstrated written and verbal communications skill is required
- Must have experience planning programming activities and leading teams of programmers
- Experience working with external vendors/CROs is desired
- Prior experience with any of the following Therapeutic Areas preferred: Oncology, Neuroscience, Immunology, Cardiovascular, Metabolics, Infectious Diseases and Vaccines.
- Knowledge and experience in SDTM and ADaM is required
- A working knowledge of Statistics, clinical trial, relevant regulatory guidelines, basic project management, and team leadership are required
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)