Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sr. Manager WW Professional Education Digital Surgical Learning Technology
Mountain View, California
Requisition ID: 9912190320
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices, a member of Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is currently recruiting for a Senior Manager, WW Professional Education, Digital Surgery - Learning Technologies, based Mountain View, CA. This is a product management role with a focus on innovative technologies that will improve the learning experience for surgeons and other clinical users. This position requires up to 30% domestic and/or international travel.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is currently $20 billion in World Wide sales. Our business contains key surgical platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, and Cardiovascular surgical products. This role is focused on building our future in Digital Surgery.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading the execution and launch of key learning technology projects (ex. Simulation, VR/AR, Telementoring). This is an important role on the team responsible for crafting, developing, and delivering a phenomenal learning experience for clinical users of this platform. The Senior Manager will partner closely with R&D, Marketing, Professional Education, Commercial leaders, and External Partners to ensure the learning technologies deliver on key customer requirements and improve the customer learning experience.
You will also:
- Capture customer insights to define requirements for learning technologies to ensure successful launch and integration into customer learning experiences.
- Identify new learning technologies, assess fit with robotic/specialty learning objectives, and build business case to secure funding and project charter.
- Lead customer (clinical and non-clinical) validation efforts to ensure learning technology features and functionality meet and/or exceed customer expectations
- Develop global faculty and lead curriculum development working groups
- Enable collaboration with multiple partners in a matrix work environment
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required
- MBA or advanced degree preferred
- Minimum of 8 years in dynamic Healthcare or Technology roles such as: Marketing, Professional Education, Product Management, Sales, Sales Training; or other applicable experience required. Experience in Product Management, Global and/or Strategic Marketing preferred
- Experience applying technology (ex. simulation, VR/AR, etc.) in learning and/or gaming strongly preferred
- Experience working with R&D and/or software developers in a product development environment preferred
- Experience working in the medical device industry preferred
- Project management experience
- High technological and business aptitude
- Strong influence management and communications skills
- Proven ability to develop and lead internal and external networks
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-California-Mountain View-
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)