Johnson & Johnson Careers
Digital and eCommerce, Associate Brand Manager, North America
Requisition ID: 9904181212
NEOSTRATA Company, Inc., part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies, is currently recruiting for an Associate Brand Manager of Digital Sales & Marketing, North America. NEOSTRATA Company, Inc., a global business with professionally-endorsed brands including NEOSTRATA® and Exuviance® develops and markets innovative antiaging skincare products incorporating the company’s propriety ingredient technologies including patented bionic acids, Aminofil®, and N-acetyl glucosamine.
The Digital and eCommerce ABM is responsible for identifying current opportunities within the digital and ecommerce space to help shape the NEOSTRATA company ecommerce strategy to drive accelerated growth. The ABM will lead the analysis to best set the NEOSTRATA company up for success within the eCommerce ecosystem.
This role will collaborate with key Sales team stakeholders and support the NEOSTRATA Company Manager, Digital & eCommerce North America in setting and delivering sales growth targets, while bringing a mindset of innovation to understanding consumer behavior in the eCommerce and digital space. The ABM will support the holistic ecommerce plan and how it all works together to drive business results – CRM, Media, Merchandising, Affiliate Programs, Search.
- Daily management of retailer storefront, promotional calendars, bid management, merchandising, and data feeds
- Manage and build relationships in order to drive in-house affiliate marketing programs.
- Generate insights stemming from category, shopper, competitive, and business performance analytics.
- Contribute to plans growing direct to consumer commerce channels, optimizing experience and conversion.
- Contribute to ecommerce customer relationships. Support top to top planning with key customers, lead execution of day to day plans with technical knowledge of managing and optimizing a store front.
- Serve as a change agent within the digital and eCommerce channel
- Develop strong relationships with core team members, including marketing, operations, R&D and finance. Ability to influence internal and external leaders.
- Ability to prioritize and to manage multiple priorities successfully
- Ensure portfolio is complete and up to date across Product360 and Enhanced Content to maximize conversion potential (and plan for ongoing)
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, computer science or related field is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of business experience required.
- Strong analytical skills are required.
- Analytical experience within the digital world is required.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of digital creative, technical and selling teams.
- Mobile/app related experience is preferred
- Google Analytics experience is required
- Knowledge of affiliate marketing programs is preferred
- Experience with contributing to discussions with ecommerce customer teams is preferred.
- Ability to prioritize and to successfully manage multiple projects/initiatives is required.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment, interpret and communicate complex business data, and manage conflict and negotiate successfully as well as strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships is required.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office Suite applications, sales database, and web applications is required.
- Broad knowledge of web content development, ecommerce platforms, digital publishing, e-mail, and social media best practices, technologies, and tools is preferred.
- Knowledge of display and integration of multimedia content is preferred.
- Experience managing Web properties is preferred.
- Ability to prioritize and to manage multiple priorities successfully is required.
- This position is based in Princeton, NJ.
United States-New Jersey-Princeton-
NeoStrata Company, Inc (6231)