Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Ethicon Sales Representative – Biosurgery- N. Ft Lauderdale/Boynton Beach/Delray, FL – Ethicon US LLC
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Requisition ID: 9902180116
The Ethicon US LLC, a part of the Global Surgery Group within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Sales Representative – Biosurgery Located in N. Ft Lauderdale/Boynton Beach/Delray.
The Ethicon Surgical Care business offers a broad range of products, platforms and technologies—including sutures, surgical staplers, clip appliers, trocars and synthetic mesh devices—that are used in a wide variety of minimally invasive and open surgical procedures. Specialties include support for treatment of colorectal and thoracic conditions, women’s health conditions, hernias, cancer and obesity. The Ethicon Surgical Care business combines products and services of two market-leading legacy companies, both with long histories of medical innovation. Ethicon, Inc. based in Somerville, New Jersey, was founded more than 80 years ago as a pioneer in suture development and manufacturing, helping to transform the safety and effectiveness of open surgery. Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Inc. was created 20 years ago in Cincinnati, Ohio, developing innovative devices that have driven the revolutionary shift from open to minimally invasive surgery that continues to lead the industry today. Learn more at www.ethicon.com, or follow us on Twitter @Ethicon
This Sales Representative – Biosurgery will be assigned a sales territory focusing on the expansion of ETHICON Biosurgery full line of surgical Hemostasis products. This includes converting competitive products in a manner that is commensurate with company policy and sales direction.
In this role, the Sales Representative – Biosurgery
- Will be trained to understand and demonstrate proper use of products to clinicians in the operating room environment.
- Requires the ability to handle customer questions and objections in a way that is consistent with product indications and sales training methodology.
- Will be expected to execute the selling cycle in a manner that drives results
- Lead the customer within healthcare compliance through concise, professional, ethical actions
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity, or other positions within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
To be considered for this role:
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required.
- A minimum of one year relevant sales experience is required.
- Three or more years’ experience in outside sales is preferred.
- The ability to travel as necessary (potentially overnight and/or weekend) is required.
- A valid driver's license in one of the 50 states and a clean driving record is required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
- Candidates with documented successful sales performance (high growth, results vs. plan), the ability to target accounts and achieve results through a daily action plan and the ability to collaborate with other J&J associates (peers, marketing, Strategic Account Managers), external companies (distributor reps) and KOLs are preferred.
- Self-starters with strong time management and planning skills are also preferred.
- Hospital-based pharmaceutical or medical device experience as well as experience in product sales to a highly educated/high profile customer base is strongly preferred.
BE VITAL in your career, Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
United States-Florida-Ft. Lauderdale
Ethicon US, LLC (6040)