Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Access Marketing Director - Oncology
Requisition ID: 9899180116
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (Strategic Customer Group) is recruiting for an Access Marketing, Director - Oncology role located in Horsham, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Strategic Customer Group, Access Marketing, Director - Oncology (ONC) will contribute to identifying emerging challenges and opportunities (Policy, Payer, Provider, Patient) and work to mobilize critical SCG dimensions to develop and implement solutions. They will support the development of an integrated and overarching SCG access and reimbursement strategy that delivers brand and TA objectives. The Access Marketing, Director will support the Group Director in building market access capability and strategy, enhancing customer engagement and developing solutions based market access approaches. This will include alignment and education on evolving SCG marketplace trends, identification of new opportunities, design and development of solutions, implementation planning and project management and measurement.
The successful incumbent will have key areas of responsibility in:
Market Access Capability & Strategy
- Supports the Group Director, Market Access in coordinating SCG activities to drive optimal access & reimbursement for prioritized brands and solutions.
- Contributes to SCG Leadership Team engagements to deliver strategy and solutions based insights to ensure visibility to the ways we are working differently to activate the market.
- Assists in coordinating SCG business plans that address TA access needs, including alignment of key stakeholders within Brand, TA and SCG teams.
- Supports launch initiatives (as applicable) for Hematology franchise by aligning SCG activities related to market access and reimbursement.
1:1 Priority Customer Engagement
- Leverages deep internal and external knowledge of current and emerging stakeholders' needs and business models to define challenges and opportunities and shape future Oncology Solutions & Strategies for key customers
- Leverages an understanding of value-based healthcare, quality measures, payment and delivery models, and the roles of policy, payer, provider and patients to activate new customer initiatives
- Communicates and integrates VOC insights across functions/organizations, including local and regional research and expertise.
- Translates brand value propositions (immediate and future) to support SCG channels and ensure relevance and pull through.
- Conducts research and analysis of competitor activity in defining new business models and innovative
- collaborations across the healthcare ecosystem.
- Builds and implements Oncology TA Solutions to address disease category needs, activate critical areas targeted at improving patient outcomes and/or tailor interventions to deliver measurable impact on patient outcomes.
- Coordinates with other functional areas (e.g., HECOR, RWE, IT) in the execution of external collaborations.
- BA/BS required and an MBA preferred.
- Minimum 7 years business with minimum 2 years marketing experience and proven performance is required.
- Candidate must demonstrate strong strategy, marketing, innovation, collaboration and analytical skills as well as excellent understanding of healthcare market dynamics and marketing capabilities required.
- Must be able to manage and prioritizing multiple projects is required
- Must possess the ability to work effectively in a matrix and unstructured environment is required.
- Interpersonal flexibility to effectively interact with a broad range of personnel and ability to work well across levels and functions is required.
- Strong communication and presentation skills required, including ability to defend logical business arguments, influence without authority and facilitate consensus-building is required.
- Strong project management skills required.
- Prior ONC therapeutic area experience preferred.
This position is based in Horsham, PA and will require up to 5% travel (domestic).
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)