Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Manager, Strategic Programs
Requisition ID: 9880180116
Johnson & Johnson’s Medical Devices Medical Safety Team is currently recruiting for a Senior Manager of Strategic Programs, to be located in New Brunswick, NJ, or remote within the United States, with regular travel to New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Senior Manager, Strategic Programs, leads teams to drive execution of strategic, sector-level initiatives and projects which are global in scope and integral to the strategic objectives of the MD Medical Safety Team. This role assists with development of program/project scope and strategy, and leads project definition, project planning, risk management, project control, and change management activities to ensure that activities are carried out according to schedule and within budget. The role influences decisions that best promote business or project needs when faced with conflicting priorities or constrained resources. This role will work directly with senior stakeholders across the organization.
- Serves as the primary contact between project teams and senior management
- Develops, executes, and manages stakeholder communication
- Ensures projects are compliant with internal policies and procedures
- Translates complicated subject matter expertise into information that is easily digestible by senior leaders
- Provides decision and analytical support to cross-functional leadership teams and oversight bodies
- Decision support activities involve efforts around problem-solving and decision-making to optimize and prioritize program projects
- Other responsibilities may be assigned as need
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required
- A minimum of 8 years business and/or equivalent experience is required
- Experience in project management and the healthcare industry is desirable
- Demonstrated track record of success in project management of multiple projects is preferred
- Knowledge and/or experience in the Medical Device industry preferred
- Ability to operate at all levels within the Medical Device sector is required
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office products, including PowerPoint, MS Project, Excel, Word, & Outlook is required
- The candidate should have skills around influencing and negotiating without authority
- The role requires an ability to handle multiple complex tasks with limited direction
- Experience driving progress and remaining focused in complex situations and with multiple priorities is required
- This position may require up to 25% domestic and international travel as needed
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
North America-United States
MD&D Global Services LLC (6209)