Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr. Project Manager, New Product Introduction Supply Chain (1 of 2)
Requisition ID: 9873180117
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently seeking a Sr. Project Manager, New Product Introduction Supply Chain (1 of 2) to join its dynamic team located in Santa Ana, CA.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
You will be part of the Surgical Vision Supply Chain Product Management team and will provide end to end supply chain leadership for new product launch management and product lifecycle management for the IOL, OVD and Inserters product categories. The Sr. Project Manager will develop a strong understanding of the business segment including the Supply Chain as well as financial metrics/levers, R&D NPI Phase Gate Process, marketing, insights, quality, service and business processes. They will be required to lead one or more Value Stream cross-functional teams and/or Launch Management teams. They need to be able to demonstrate strong leadership, team skills, and communication skills and work within multiple levels of the Franchise and Global Supply Chain. The accountabilities for the position includes:
- Lead and facilitate interdisciplinary teams responsible for Supply Chain activities/projects necessary to enable the Platform Lifecycle strategy and/or Launch Management for projects to support the Portfolio.
- Drive cross-functional teams to alignment and delivery of project objectives. Ensure risks are identified and contingency plans are created for all NPI Launch Projects and Lifecycle Management Projects.
- Coordinate with the R&D Core teams to develop appropriate Stability Metrics and take ownership for driving successful attainment of the Stability Metrics through the Launch Management Process.
- Develop and implement processes and procedures to ensure the Supply Chain is informed, engaged and prepared to deliver the Value Stream Lifecycle Management strategies and/or Launch Management strategies.
- Ensure the Value Stream Lifecycle Management Team and/or Launch Management team is informed of and understands the health of the Supply Chain for the business segment(s).
Overall, you will support the Value Stream Leader to deliver the Product Strategy Roadmap (through collaboration with PLAN, MAKE, MAKE Eng., Source, Deliver, PP&L, IT, QA, Commercial, R&D) and the New Product Portfolio. You will serve as the official linkage into the Consumer Medical Device Supply Chain organization; therefore, you will be adept at managing in a matrix environment.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required, a focused technical degree in Engineering or Supply Chain Management is preferred
- A minimum of eight (8) years of relevant business experience is required
- A minimum of four (4) years of cumulative experience in one or more of the following functions (Manufacturing, engineering, new product management, planning, other supply chain disciplines, R&D) is required
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience managing complex projects and/or teams within a cross-functional, matrix organization is required
- Demonstrated ability in data analytics and executive presentations is required
- Demonstrated ability to partner, build consensus, to lead teams through influence rather than authority, and build collaborative relationships is required
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt is preferred
- Lean experience is preferred
- Healthcare experience is preferred
- Previous experience working in a dynamic work environment and comfortable with working and/or managing ambiguity is required
- Ability to travel domestically and/or internationally up to 10% of the time is required
United States-California-Santa Ana
AMO US Holdings, Inc.. (6234)
New Product Intro-Life Cycle Mgmt