Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager, Surgical Vision Commercial Insights & Analytics (US/EMEA)
Requisition ID: 9869190716
Johnson & Johnson Vision, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Manager, Surgical Vision Commercial Insights & Analytics (US/EMEA) to be located in Santa Ana, CA.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio.
The Manager Surgical Vision Commercial Insights & Analytics (US/EMEA) works closely under the supervision of Sr Manager Surgical Vision Commercial Insights & Analytics and is responsible to build deep market expertise across US & EMEA to drive excellence in execution representing the voice of customer by evaluating & optimizing initiatives to drive market leading Innovation, strong Equity, and superior Customer Experience.
- Proactively provide integrated analyses across multiple data sources to Commercial Leaders in US & EMEA markets by executing on established health of the business process to track & access performance across key initiatives.
- Work closely with Sr Manager SV Commercial Insights & Analytics to help access business issues after integrating primary information with other sources: insights, macro trends, behavioral, attitudinal, healthcare trends, understanding all stakeholders - Doctors, Staff, Hospital systems, Payers, etc.
- Drive excellence in execution representing the voice of customer by evaluating & optimizing initiatives to drive market leading Innovation, strong Equity, and superior Customer Experience in US/EMEA.
- Work closely with Sr Manager SV Commercial Insights & Analytics, to identify knowledge gaps and key priorities for US/EMEA.
- Drive action by leveraging JJV’s Insights to Action framework to drive business outcomes inspired by deep insights.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, statistics, mathematics, or related field; MBA or MS is strongly preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years of progressive experience in insights, or a related field is required
- Experience in Insights & Analytics across Innovation & Communication in the health care industry - Medical Devices & Diagnostics/Surgical/Hospital systems is preferred.
- Ability to work closely with cross-functional/Sr Leaders to impact decision-making; willingness to “have an opinion” backed by insight and confidence to influence key stakeholders.
- Keen business acumen with a strong interest to understand, interpret and apply advanced analytics to solve business issues.
- Strong communication skills; ability to think analytically to understand complex or ambiguous problems or issues and communicate solutions/conclusions clearly and concisely.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-California-Santa Ana-
Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision, Inc (6234)