Johnson & Johnson Careers
Supervisor, Quality Systems
Requisition ID: 9865180816
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Supervisor, Quality Systems to be located in Skillman, NJ or Fort Washington, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
The Supervisor, Quality Systems will coordinate and lead site and cross functional resources to ensure that J&J Consumer Inc. (Including McNeil Consumer Healthcare Division) Quality systems processes are robust and operational in accordance with the defined requirements and standards; aligned with J&J Enterprise Quality Systems strategy, and consent decree requirements for McNeil Consumer Healthcare division.
In this role, you will also ensure adequate Quality controls are consistently applied for J&J Consumer Supply Chain functions and will serve as a liaison between process owners, IT, site and Enterprise Quality Systems.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead site and cross-functional professionals to ensure integrity, consistency and compliance of site related processes with J&J Enterprise applications & processes.
- Monitor and coach site users about Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and find opportunities for continuous systemic improvement.
- Support the various J&J Consumer Inc. (Including McNeil Consumer Healthcare Division) and J&J Enterprise Quality Systems by providing business input and knowledge from a QA (SME) perspective.
- Provide oversight and back up support for the management of Quality owned Master data for the Quality Systems (e.g. SAP).
- Review and approve SOPs, test scripts, end user training materials, and validation documents to ensure the appropriate level of process harmonization and consistency is maintained for J&J Consumer Inc.
- Partner with site and other quality system team leads to gather user requirements in relation to controlling and recording GxP activities.
- Partner with site & IT teams to manage in for incident management (tickets, vendor contact)
- Create, modify, review, and/or approve other compliance-related documents as necessary.
- Lead projects of moderate to high complexity, assisting with global system deployments of releases and upgrades.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required. A focus in Science, technical, or related discipline is preferred.
- A minimum of 6 years of related business experience in a GMP highly regulated is required.
- Broad working knowledge of the pharmaceutical drug product operating functions of quality and compliance is a must.
- Experience in system deployments or upgrades is required.
- Knowledge in computer system validation is required.
- Must have basic supply chain understanding including distribution is required.
- Experience and working knowledge of quality management systems (ex. SAP, EtQ, Compliance, EDM & Tru, and Docspace) is required.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Must have strong knowledge and understanding of cGMPs and regulations for a regulated manufacturing/packaging facility.
- Working knowledge of material supply, material handling and control, product manufacturing, and product packaging is preferred.
- Green Belt/Black Belt process excellence certification preferred.
- This position may require a min of 10% domestic travel as business demands.
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are
equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin,
protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington
United States-New Jersey-Skillman
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)