Johnson & Johnson Careers
2020 Medical Device- Marketing Leadership Development Program (MLDP)- Full Time Associate
Requisition ID: 9862190716
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Medical Devices Marketing Leadership Development Program (MLDP) is comprised of the following businesses within the Medical Devices sector of Johnson & Johnson: Ethicon Inc., DePuy Synthes Companies, Cardiovascular and Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group.
The MLDP provides top MBA graduates a unique opportunity to leverage their business training and diverse experiences to have an immediate impact to the company. The program offers unique placement opportunities upon graduation on the Medical Device campus locations across the United States; including California, Indiana, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Ohio and Pennsylvania.
The MLDP is a 2-year program consisting of three rotations: two in marketing and a flex rotation in a key commercial business function, complemented by formal training and mentorship. Participants will earn promotion to a Marketing Manager role upon successful completion of the program.
The MLDP participant will be responsible for work that deals with strategic business issues with significant exposure to business leaders and cross-functional areas. Participants will be expected to demonstrate in-depth understanding of critical issues, decision-making, and project management skills. They must also possess strong problem solving, organizational, communication and analytical skills. The participant will be required to work independently as well as in a team environment.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
- You must be enrolled in an accredited MBA Program with graduation planned for 2020. Concentration in Healthcare Management is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant professional experience required.
- Experience in Marketing, Product Management, Market Research, Sales, Business Development, Licensing and Acquisitions, Professional Medical Education, or related field preferred.
- Demonstrated cycles of success in a professional business environment required.
- Strong problem solving, organizational, communication and analytical skills are required.
- Decision making, in-depth understanding of critical issues, and project management skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team environment required.
- Permanent work authorization in the U.S. required
United States-New Jersey-Somerville-
North America-United States-Indiana-Warsaw, North America-United States-Ohio-Cincinnati, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, North America-United States-California-Irvine, North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)