Johnson & Johnson Careers
Quality Systems Co-op (winter 2019 work term)
Requisition ID: 9860180816
Johnson & Johnson Inc. is a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. In Canada, Johnson & Johnson Inc. markets innovative consumer products focusing on skin and hair care, baby care, wound care, and oral health as well as a broad range of well-known and trusted over-the-counter products through our McNeil Consumer Healthcare division.
At Johnson & Johnson Inc. our purpose is to "Bring Science to the Art of Healthy Living" by providing Canadians with some of the world's most widely used and trusted brands including; JOHNSON'S ® Baby, NEUTROGENA®, AVEENO® LISTERINE®, BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages, TYLENOL®, REACTINE® , BENYLIN® , NICORETTE®, NICODERM® and many more.
This position is located in Guelph, Ontario, in the Quality Compliance Department. As a member of the Quality Compliance Department, you will be responsible for supporting the Department’s objectives through coordinating activities related to the Quality Compliance teams. You will be required to support the following processes:
- Administrator for EtQ Symphony system which is a repository for change control, corrective action and investigation documents
- Author and revise documents then lead routing of document for approvals
- Liaison with multiple business partners through troubleshooting EtQ Symphony problems and ensure timely action to meet metrics
- Create change control meeting agendas, notifications and action list generation and complete metrics
- Process compliant samples, promotions and log samples to support Compliant Vigilance team
- File documentation, distribute and organize samples
- Lead and provide support to continuous improvement initiatives within the Quality Compliance Department through effective review and analysis of information
- The incumbent requires strong organization skills, communication skills and the ability to work both independently or as an integral member of the team.
- Strong Computer skills including use of Word, Excel, and enterprise data management systems are required in this position. Experience with sharepoint sites, Adobe Pro and Outlook are an asset.
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment within the Quality Compliance Department through open communication and collaboration.
- Excellent attention to detail and quality mindset are essential.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)