Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Manager, Sales Learning & Development (Infectious Disease) - Janssen Therapeutics
Requisition ID: 9856180116
Senior Manager, Learning & Development – Infectious Diseases
Janssen Infectious Diseases is recruiting for a Senior Manager of Sales Learning & Development to be based in Titusville, New Jersey. Preference may be granted to qualified candidates with prior Infectious Disease sales and training experience.
As a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., is dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs in Infectious Disease. Driven by our commitment to patients, we work together to bring innovative ideas, products, services and solutions to individuals with serious conditions, and to physicians throughout the world. For more about Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., one of the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, visit http://www.janssenpharmaceuticalsinc.com. We are fostering an environment of performance excellence, built on trust, respect and accountability. Through an emphasis on strong leadership and people development, we will accelerate our sales growth and outperform the competition.
The Sales Learning & Development Manager will:
· Report directly into the Director, Sales Learning & Development.
· Identify strategic needs and incorporate adult learning principles into the design, development and execution of effective blended learning solutions for the ID Sales Organization that address critical business needs.
· Collaborate with peers, Sales Leadership, Marketing, Regulatory, Medial, and other stakeholders to design and deploy targeted programs that reduce knowledge gaps and enhance field effectiveness at both the manager and individual contributor level through improvement of competencies and functional skills.
· Serve as a liaison between marketing and sales by developing and executing learning programs that translate and communicate brand strategies to sales personnel through multiple training/learning mediums, while adhering to appropriate guidelines.
· Demonstrate a passion for learning and serve as a leader within the team to ensure overall team effectiveness by providing coaching and feedback to junior team members.
· Assess the ongoing training needs of customer facing field sales teams related to organizational imperatives by performing analysis on current and historical sales activities, and enterprise engagement. In response, deliver the most effective educational programs to satisfy the overall objectives of the organization.
· Leverage knowledge of product portfolio, clinical acumen and selling skills to ensure the alignment of learning solutions with stakeholder needs.
· Leverage diverse learning technologies and identify innovative new technologies to create user focused, efficient, and effective learning experiences that drive business outcomes.
· Manage projects accounting for timelines, compliance constraints, business needs, budget, and available resources.
· Lead all phases of vendor management including procurement, project management and ensuring a compliant and measurable return on all project deliverables.
· Understand and monitor the evolving marketplace dynamics, market access, and reimbursement changes that impact the design and delivery of learning solutions.
· Take a leadership role to ensure that cross company Sales Learning & Development Team programs and best practices are being leveraged and effectively deployed to optimize resources and reduce costs.
· Adhere to all Regulatory/Legal and HCC guidelines.
· A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required
· A minimum of five (5) years or more of sales experience in the Pharmaceutical, Biotech or Medical Device Industry is required.
· 3 or more years of People Management experience is preferred
· HIV experience is preferred.
· Prior training experience is strongly preferred and experience in delivering training in multiple learning platforms (workshop, virtual, e-learning, simulation, gamification) is also preferred.
· The incumbent should be strong in the following competencies: Learning Excellence, Technology Utilization, Collaborative Partnerships, Project Management, Marketplace and Access Knowledge, and Clinical and Selling Expertise.
· Must be able to identify and assess risk and prioritize competing demands for time, based on importance, need, and impact.
- · Must demonstrate the ability to work independently and collaboratively to complete projects and follow Company‐approved processes to fulfill assigned responsibilities
- · Must demonstrate an ability to assess executional effectiveness of a sales and coaching model when engaging in feedback with sales specialists and managers.
- · Deliver appropriate verbal and written feedback, role-playing, and modeling of the skills to enhance performance
- This position is located in Titusville, NJ, and requires the ability to travel up to 25 % as necessary for required meetings and training.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Janssen Biotech, Inc. (6014)