Johnson & Johnson Careers
Consumer Customer Development Leadership Development Program (CDLDP) 2019
Requisition ID: 9849180816
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc. is recruiting for the 2019 class of Consumer Customer Development Leadership Development Program (CDLDP). Our purpose in J&J is helping people around the world by anticipating their needs, building solutions and experiences that help them live healthy, vibrant lives.
We touch more than a billion people’s lives every single day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving and the volunteer efforts of our employees.
You would work within a dynamic team that partners with key Food, Drug, Mass Merchandiser and Specialty Retailers across the country to identify and execute business-building opportunities.
- You would be responsible for delivering the company forecast, executing strategic business plans and launching new creative and innovative products to our retail partners.
- In addition, the team is dedicated to category management and shopper marketing initiatives, including providing data analysis to uncover daring trends, executing retail & customer initiatives, and collaborating on strategic business building opportunities.
- Cultivate a strong skill set in the fundamentals of selling
- Promote an understanding of the retail environment
- Develop proficiency in business analytics and develop leadership capabilities
You will have an opportunity to contribute to business results as an integral member with project responsibilities that encompass:
- Analyzing data to understand business drivers and trends
- Assisting with the management of promotional display programs
- Reporting and evaluating monthly sales versus forecast activity
- Supporting the new item launch process
- Executing retail and consumer initiatives and additional projects that support our key business initiatives.
The CDLDP Program also offers a robust learning curriculum that is comprised of both on-the-job training and formal learning to enhance professional skills development.
- Skillman, NJ
- Morris Plains, NJ
- Rogers, AR
- Los Angeles, CA
- Buffalo Grove, IL
- Minneapolis, MN
- Cincinnati, OH
- Fort Washington, PA
- Cumberland, RI
- Pleasanton, CA
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Completing a B.A/B.S Degree from an accredited university or college with graduation date between December 2018 and June 2019
- You would need a minimum of 3.0 cumulative GPA, with a major of Marketing, Finance, or other Business academic major is highly preferred.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple activities concurrently is required. Strong analytical, organizational, communication, and leadership skills are required.
- Ability to create strong, collaborative working relationships and inspire creative solutions to accomplish team goals is required.
- Proficiency in Windows software applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook) is required. Willingness to relocate geographically within the US is preferred.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States, without requiring sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B status) now or in the future is required.
United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington
North America-United States-California-Los Angeles, North America-United States-Minnesota-Minneapolis, North America-United States-Ohio-Cincinnati, North America-United States-Rhode Island-Cumberland, North America-United States-California-Pleasanton, North America-United States-New Jersey-Morris Plains, North America-United States-New Jersey-Skillman, North America-United States-Illinois-Buffalo Grove, North America-United States-Arkansas-Rogers
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)