Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 9846180424
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Production Associate that will be located in Madison, Wisconsin.
NeuWave Medical specializes in developing and commercializing energy-based minimally invasive medical devices. These devices must deliver improved healthcare economics and a better experience for patients in terms of outcomes or quality of life.
NeuWave Medical, Inc. is a spin-off company from the University of Wisconsin - Madison. NeuWave arose as the result of an academic collaboration between engineers and physicians who wished to improve their ability to treat cancer and other important clinical problems. As a result, NeuWave is highly focused on solving real clinical problems in a manner that will directly benefit patients by being more effective, minimally invasive, and cost conscious. Everything that we do is based on providing better technology for patients, physicians, and healthcare organizations.
The Production Associate participates in the assembly and test of medical devices with a high level of quality and safety. Other responsibilities are:
- Assembles and tests medical devices, per documented work instructions. Activates include, but are not limited to, assembly and soldering of small components.
- Accurately and completely document required information in lot history records and device history records.
- Pick and distribute material, supplies and subassemblies to work areas, as directed.
- Reject product outside of specifications. Troubleshoot and repair failures as needed.
- Clean and maintain work areas.
- Understand and comply with NeuWave Medical Inc. Quality Management System.
- Ensure compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Perform assembly activities per documented Work Instructions.
- Perform quality inspection activates in areas trained in and authorized to do so.
- Communicate with employees at all levels as needed.
- Ensure calibration and preventative maintenance actives for production/lab equipment as directed.
- Know & follow NeuWave Medical/EES policies & procedures related to work activities performed in area of responsibility.
- Complete training in area of responsibility within allowed time-period. Training is required for changes in existing policies & procedures, for new assignments & for implementation of new policies & procedures. Complete required periodic re-training in areas such as safety & environmental.
- Follow all company safety policies & other safety precautions within work area. Promote safety to all associates that enter work area.
- High School diploma is required.
- A minimum of two (2) years in a manufacturing organization is preferred.
- Certification in soldering is desired.
- Previous experience working under a microscope and reading and comprehending technical documentation is preferred.
- Must have experience in manual dexterity and performing assembly of small components following detailed work instructions.
- Basic computer skills in MS Word, Excel, & PowerPoint is required.
- Must be able to life and carry up to 25 pounds for short periods of time, sit or stand for up to 8 hours per day and bend, kneel, reach and move around the production floor.
- This position is located in Madison, Wisconsin and requires a daily commute from Monday – Friday (7:00 am to 3:30pm) with occasional overtime, weekends and holidays as needed.
NeuWave Medical, Inc. (6229)