Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Analyst, GSIA- Global Oral Care
Requisition ID: 9842180816
Johnson & Johnson’s consumer sector, Global Strategic Insights and Analytics (GSIA) is recruiting for a Senior Analyst, GSIA – Global Oral Care to be based in New Brunswick, NJ.
The Global Oral Care Business competes in the global Oral Care need state in both Developed and Emerging Markets, leveraging our global LISTERINE® brand. The Analyst of Global Strategic Insights & Analytics works closely with the Director to guide global strategies and innovation on the Oral Care category including consumer and professional dimensions. She/he is also works with the Director to develop the brand within need states globally and will support key global projects beyond innovation to include consumer foundational initiatives for Global Oral Care. She/he works with the Global Oral Care Director to guide global portfolio decisions across all regions and translates learnings into actionable recommendations that drive business growth. She/he will also be actively involved in the Integrated Marketing Communication process. She/he demonstrates excellent communication and partners collaboratively with business teams to drive these initiatives into action. This role covers quantitative and qualitative research, analytics, social listening and understanding of global trends that feed into the development of deep human insights to support, strategy, strategic plans, Integrated Marketing Communications, Brand Equity, brand positioning and architecture, business model, Innovation and NPD, packaging, copy strategy as well as support for specified priority of the Global Franchise Organization.
- Strong understanding on the Oral Care need state, helping to drive global innovation, and making recommendations on global/regional potential and prioritization, opportunities for growth and strategic success drivers
- Leads new product idea generation and concept exploration/testing, product testing, packaging research, copy strategy, etc.
- Uses knowledge of key macro trends and leads understanding of consumer, market and competitive landscape to diagnose business performance and address focused business issues
- Uses broad range of research tools to assess business issues and develops the most appropriate research design and analytic plan; leverages new/emerging research tools that provide increased consumer insight and business growth
- Working knowledge of analytics and comfortable in analyzing numbers
- Acts as a business partner, not just a market research specialist
- Integrates knowledge from multiple sources and creates meaningful interpretations and recommendations that address business issues
- Influences others in the implementation of action steps to drive the business
- Grounds business in the consumer and works with the business team on growth opportunities and portfolio strategy are consumer motivated
- A Bachelor's degree is required; Post-graduate degree or equivalent in Market Research, Social Sciences or Statistics is preferred
- 4-6+ years of progressed experience in Market Research, Marketing, Analytics or related function is required
- Ability to influence cross-functional and upper management to impact decision-making; Willingness to “have an opinion” backed up by insight and the confidence to influence key stakeholders is required
- Outstanding communication skills; Ability to think analytically to understand business problems or issues and communicate solutions clearly is required
- Self-starter. Strong business knowledge with the ability to appropriately use judgment.
- Has the ability to use independent market data like Nielsen, IRI; understands and is able to use analytics and basic knowledge of NPD forecasting is required
- Digitally savvy and social listening insights expertise is required
- Strong track record of high performance in the industry. Consumer goods experience preferable
- This position requires up to 20% domestic and international travel
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)