Johnson & Johnson Careers
Por favor introduzca una dirección válida de correo electrónico
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Trade Marketing Analyst
Descripción del Trabajo
Requisition ID: 9842180204
Our Consumer Health Care Products segment includes a broad range of products used in the baby care, skin care, oral care, wound care and women’s health care fields, as well as nutritional and over-the-counter pharmaceutical products, and wellness and prevention platforms.
Do you want to join Johnson & Johnson?
If you strive to join a winning team that is dynamic and ever-changing, as a Trade Marketing Analyst you will oversee a sales channel and you will be responsible for delivering results of channel profit and for building an excellent partnership with our major customers.
You will also be our Sales point communication . Other main responsibilities will be understanding the buyer, providing business insight by brand and optimizing financial returns.
20% of your allotted time will be dedicated on the field to ensure the monitoring and rapid action plans for clients.
What do we do in Trade Marketing?
- We assist in Channel warm up: channel & shopper trends
- We ensure brands participation in the annual calendar of the channel according to execution slots
- Support the creation of the strategic & tactics plan of the channels for channel / region / customer –
- Supply to P&L results with investment funds and detailing the customers cost to serve
- Support channel segmentation / region & shopper ID
- Execute POS calendar
- Submit channel plans (performance improvements and opportunities).
- Monitor customer service levels, investment and implementing critical metric sent by RTM to create action plans
- Manage and promote the interaction with customers using as a basis the CRM
What are we looking for?
- Real passion for Trade Marketing.
- Bachelor's degree (Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or related fields.
- Upper-intermediate English level.
- At least 1 year of previous experience working in Trade for multinational companies.
- If you're a committed person who enjoys working in a dynamic environment, we would love for you to join!
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Argentina-Buenos Aires-Capital Federal
Johnson & Johnson de Argentina S.A.C.e.l. (7450)