Johnson & Johnson Careers
Los Angeles, California
Requisition ID: 9839190808
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. is currently recruiting for a Group Leader in Los Angeles, CA
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., based in Skillman, N.J., is one of the world's largest consumer health and personal care products company. Our consumer companies produce many of the world's most trusted brands, among them JOHNSON'S® Baby, BAND-AID®, NEUTROGENA®, TYLENOL®, MOTRIN®, and LISTERINE®. Each one of our consumer businesses embraces innovative science to create products that anticipate consumer needs and create experiences that help them live healthy, vibrant lives.
• Manage the assets and equipment within the warehouse to effectively coordinate material movement, in compliance with all safety, environmental, quality and cost standards.
• Comply with Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc. policies, procedures, and quality standards as well as safety and environmental regulations.
• Develop and maintain a high level of teamwork within the shift and with other shifts.
• Conduct regular meetings with employees to increase open communication and to reinforce performance expectations.
• Track the daily/weekly schedules and ensure full support of these schedules with required materials.
• Identify potential issues and avoid problems by communicating with production the possible or actual delays.
• Support the design and implementation of “lean” practices and Kanbans to minimize flow time and waste by transforming material flow through the supply chain system.
• Maintain data integrity by:
• Ensuring adherence to policies and procedures.
• Monitor input of incoming receipts, restocks, and component movement transactions.
• Participate in cross-functional teams including production, demand management, strategic procurement, project management, and quality assurance to optimize service to the customer and reduce cost.
• Monitor cycle count activities and ensure achievement of component inventory integrity goals.
• Interact with tactical procurement, quality assurance, and scheduling to resolve discrepancies.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
• High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
• Minimum of 4+ years of combined compounding operation, process development or related experience required.
• Experience with SAP and/or Pre-Weigh technology and procedures is required.
• Experience in a regulatory environment is required.
• Experience using basic workshop tools such as screwdrivers and wrenches is required.
• Experience driving a Forklift is preferred.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-California-Los Angeles-
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (6101)