Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 125,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
Calling all big thinkers and world-changers who want to drive their careers forward across more than 250 leading businesses in consumer, pharmaceuticals and medical technology. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Janssen Research and Development, L.L.C., a member of Johnson and Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Postdoctoral Fellow in Global Market Access and will focus on Patient Reported Outcomes. The duration of the Postdoctoral Fellow program is 2 years.
At Janssen Research & Development, LLC, we are united and energized by one mission – to discover and develop innovative medicines that ease patients’ suffering, and meet the most important unmet medical needs of our time. We think of the world as our laboratory and we look for innovation wherever it exists. This drives our relentless search for the best science, and our pursuit of collaborations and partnerships. We believe there are no limits to what science can do.
We are seeking a highly motivated, conscientious and diligent scientist, who is flexible, dynamic, and able to work with autonomy to drive their individual project forward while also contributing to the group as an integral team member.
- Perform psychometric evaluations to validate novel PRO instruments and conduct statistical analyses on PRO data in support of evidence generation to demonstrate the value of our pharmaceutical products to patients, clinicians, regulators, payers, and health technology assessment agencies.
- Have hands-on exposure to work within the Patient Reported Outcomes team in support of the value propositions for our pharmaceutical products.
- Be expected to participate in the planning and execution of studies (literature reviews and data analyses) in a team environment and will also be encouraged to present their data both internally and externally, with the opportunity to publish research findings.
- A recent or expected Doctorate Degree (e.g., Ph.D. or D.Ph.) in Statistics, Psychology, Epidemiology, Health Outcomes Research, Public Health, Health Services Research, Health Economics or another relevant program.
- A relevant degree must have been obtained or the applicant must currently be a candidate for their degree to be completed by date of hire to be considered.
- Strong analytic and statistical skills
- Statistical programming skills are a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A strong alignment with ethical principles in Our Credo and a desire to be vital within a company where people care about patients and want to make a difference in global healthcare is essential.
- This position is located in Horsham, PA or Raritan, NJ and may require up to 10% travel
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
North America-United States-New Jersey-Raritan
Janssen Global Services, LLC (6085)