Johnson & Johnson Careers
Associate Scientist, T Cell Biology
Requisition ID: 9832180816
Janssen Research and Development, L.L.C., a member of Johnson and Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Associate Scientist located in Spring House, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Biotech, Inc. delivers on the promise of new treatments and ways to improve the health of individuals with serious disease. Built upon a legacy of innovative firsts, Janssen Biotech pursues advancing patient care with immunology and oncology solutions. Please visit www.JanssenBiotech.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
In this laboratory-based position, the Associate in JBIO will join a group of scientists within the Exploratory Biology T cell Biology assay group to conduct in vitro assay development and screening to support the discovery and development of monoclonal antibodies and multi-specific large molecules therapeutics. The position offers an exciting opportunity to engage in the discovery of novel biotherapeutics for unmet medical needs. The role would involve:
- Designing and executing routine experiments with minimal supervision
- Executing non-routine experiments with supervision
- Generating and maintaining experimental data in an electronic laboratory notebook in a highly organized manner.
- Drafting protocols, SOPs, and technical reports in a concise yet precise manner
- Demonstrating the ability to interface effectively and positively in research and non-clinical functions.
- Presenting scientific findings in cross-functional project teams/initiatives
- Bachelors degree in Immunology or Cell Biology or a related discipline with a minimum of 5 years of laboratory experience OR a Masters Degree in Immunology or Cell Biology or a related discipline with a minimum of 3 years of laboratory experience is required
- Experience in advanced cell culture technique is required
- Primary immune cell culture experience is preferred
- Cell-based assay experience is required
- Experience in set-up, acquisition, and analysis of multi-color flow cytometry is preferred
- Demonstrated expertise in either oncology or immunology through publications, meeting abstracts, and/or technical reports is preferred
- Experience in an industry setting is preferred
- Strong organizational and communication skills with demonstrated ability to effectively manage tasks within cross-disciplinary or CRO projects is preferred
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)