Johnson & Johnson Careers
District Manager, Oncology (New England) - Solid Tumor District – Janssen Biotech, Inc.
Requisition ID: 9826190715
Janssen Biotech, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a District Manager (DM), Solid Tumor.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Biotech, Inc. is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
The District Manager (DM) is a field-based role reporting to a Region Business Director with responsibilities including:
- Managing a team of field based Prostate Sales Specialists who will plan and execute territory business plans for breakthrough products in Prostate.
- Demonstrating business and clinical expertise while building a strategic plan and guiding the team to deliver sales results within an assigned budget.
- Possessing strong leadership skills and building a high-performing, motivated and engaged team while developing individual talent and managing performance.
- Connecting with internal and external customers and shaping our business to help the appropriate patients.
- Working in the field with minimal supervision, adapting quickly to change and demonstrating an understanding of pharmaceutical/biotech regulatory and promotional guidelines.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree.
- At least two (2) years of successful management and/or supervisory experience or enrollment/completion of a J&J Management Development Program.
- Five (5) or more years of documented successful pharmaceutical, biologic/biotech, or medical device sales experience in a competitive environment.
- A valid driver's license issued in one of the fifty (50) United States and willingness to travel as needed or required, up to 60%; which may include overnight/weekend travel.
- Willingness to satisfy both reasonable credentialing requirements, including, but not limited to TB tests, Hepatitis B vaccine, MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) and Varicella (chicken pox); as well as ability to submit to annual background checks by Janssen Biotech, Inc.
- Experience in Oncology, Urology, hospital and/or large account sales, and leading through complex reimbursement issues.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
North America-United States-Vermont, North America-United States-Connecticut, North America-United States-Maine, North America-United States-New Hampshire, North America-United States-New York, North America-United States-Rhode Island
Janssen Biotech, Inc. (6014)