Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Analyst-Sales Operations
Requisition ID: 9807190809
- Provide analytical support to Sales and Marketing leaders in areas such as plan performance and sales trending.
- Develop sales compensation plans to drive corporate strategy and motivate sales employees.
- Provide administrative support and strategic direction for SFDC CRM platform.
- Provide ad-hoc reports as required by the business.
- Act as liaison between Commercial and IT groups to support development of Sales Force Effectiveness tools.
- Support company's Credo based set of core values.
- Perform other duties or responsibilities as assigned or required.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree year is required.
- Prefer graduate degree with focus in Business, Finance or Accounting.
- Experience and Skills:
- A minimum of 3 years of related business experience is required.
- Ability to lead multiple projects and deliver on tight deadlines/timelines
- Tableau experience required (advanced preferred)
- Strong Microsoft Excel spreadsheet skills and Microsoft Access database development skills (or any relational database application)
- Medical Device industry experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively within all levels of the organization
- Consistent track record of analytical project experience
- Ability to take on projects independently and use best judgment to navigate thru issues and/or obstacles
- Business Objects and SAP experience a plus
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-California-Santa Ana-
AMO Sales and Services, Inc. (6238)