Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Enterprise Marketing Manager
Requisition ID: 9797180425
Ethicon US LLC, a member of Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is currently recruiting for an Enterprise Marketing Manager to be based in Somerville, NJ. Up to 25% domestic travel is required.
Ethicon US LLC, a Johnson & Johnson company, commercializes a broad range of innovative surgical products, solutions and technologies used to treat some of today’s most prevalent medical issues, such as: colorectal and thoracic conditions, women’s health conditions, hernias, cancer and obesity. Learn more at http://www.ethicon.com/, or follow us on Twitter @Ethicon.
The Enterprise Marketing Manager will be the key liaison between the US marketing organization and the Field Sales Organization (FSO) ensuring effective two-way exchange of strategies and insights. He/she will work with the Biosurgery, HPB and NeuWave Brand Marketing & Specialty Marketing teams to ensure effective communication and implementation of the ETHICON marketing strategies in the field. This individual will lead multiple digital channels of outward communication for marketing and business partner’s. He/she will have regular insight generation with the FSO providing a clear picture of the marketplace and answer key questions for strategic platforms. Additional responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Leading customer facing activities with the Brand Marketing, Specialty Marketing, Commercial Operations & Global Education Teams, leading the marketing inputs into sales training and internal communications, as well as leading Marketing strategy for key conferences
- Liaising with sales management for conference support and working with meetings management to drive ETHICON presence at all key congresses
- Leading and developing FSO engagement including communication, liaison programs and regularly chairing a Field Advisory Board
- Communicating ETHICON marketing strategy to sales training, supporting development to ensure all sales training curriculums are aligned to evolving marketing needs
- Working with Specialty & Brand Marketing Directors to implement marketing strategy into the National/ Regional / Local Training meetings; working with key agencies to ensure all strategies and tactics are achieved
- Supports Brand Marketing with the development and implementation of product and program launches
- Drives launch excellence through the implementation of key launch metrics
- Supports FSO inquiries for product related information and materials
- Partners with Global Marketing on key product portfolio projects as required
- Understands and adheres to HCC policies and the applications of the policies and procedures
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
- A minimum of 5 years of business experience is required
- Highly developed people and interpersonal skills are required, as well as the ability to apply it in a highly-matrixed organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- An Advanced Degree is preferred
- A minimum of 2 years marketing experience is preferred
- Medical Device sales and/or sales management experience is preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of brand marketing, customer segmentation and marketing communications is preferred
- Experience in customer selling and interaction is preferred
- Tactical business implementation skills and demonstrated record of influence management are preferred
This position will be based in Somerville, NJ and require up to 25% travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Somerville
Ethicon US, LLC (6040)