Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager Medical Communications, Rheumatology
Requisition ID: 9779180424
- Oversee and manage Medical Communications projects and other related work to facilitate the achievement of both short and long-term objectives for internal customer group(s)
- Supervise the dissemination of pertinent data as needed for Medical Affairs and Commercial Operations
- Strategically partner with cross-functional teams
- Develop scientific presentations for Advisory Boards and medical/scientific meetings to provide support for Sales, Marketing, Clinical Research, US Medical Affairs, and Global Medical Affairs
- Independently collect and critically analyze pertinent JBI and external documents and studies that provide scientific or economic rationale for the use of JBI products
- Provide direction, oversight, and feedback to a contractor and/or a vendor.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal customers and external customers
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences, Healthcare or related discipline with a minimum of 8 years of related (pharmaceutical) work experience OR a Master’s Degree in Life Sciences, Healthcare or related discipline with a minimum of 6 years related (pharmaceutical) work experience OR, A PhD or PharmD with a minimum of 2 years of related (pharmaceutical) experience is required
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Office, Excel, Adobe Professional is required.
- Must be proficient in PowerPoint.
- People and vendor management experience required.
- Self-starter, good management skills in moving projects forward and handling a high volume of work while meeting deadlines is also required
- Experience in Immunology or other therapeutic areas is highly preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, presentation skills, conflict management and problem-solving skills is required
- Demonstrated ability to work/lead in cross-functional environments is also required
- Demonstrated ability to partner with scientists, academicians and clinicians is required
- Detail oriented a must.
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC (6120)