Johnson & Johnson Careers
Key Account Manager, Oncology (Tennessee and Virginia) – Janssen Biotech, Inc.
Requisition ID: 9770190319
Key Account Manager (Tennessee and Virginia) – Janssen Biotech, Inc.
Janssen Biotech, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Key Account Manager to support the Tennessee and Virginia Territories.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Biotech, Inc. is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
The Key Account Manager (KAM) is the customer-centric strategic coordinator for Tier I and Tier II oncology accounts and responsibilities include:
- Ensuring JBI continually delivers a positive experience by understanding and acting on the drivers of the customer experience within each account
- Supporting the entire JBI Oncology portfolio and collaborating internally across functional areas as it relates to the Oncology business including sales, marketing, Health Policy & Advocacy Director, Finance, Medical Science Liaisons, Strategic Market Directors, National Account Directors, Janssen CarePath, Federal Account Specialists, Clinical Nurse Educators, etc.
- Developing, executing, and adopting integrated account plans based on customer insight through shared efforts across oncology key functions
- Acting as oncology strategic partner on access, affordability, GPO contracting, pricing, reimbursement, and Specialty Pharmacy Providers (SPPs), as well as for key customers on a regional and national payer policies; reimbursement regulations and processes, streamlined access (i.e., eligibility and benefit verification process, prior-authorization, billing, coding, claims, and exceptions/appeals)
- Enabling access to key decision makers by developing opportunities within the customer base in the assigned area accounts by partnering with the District Manager
- Conducting local market business analysis with local sales leaders to find opportunities and prioritize activities for the oncology business
Executing business objectives for aligned accounts
Demonstrating knowledge of payer environment to support growth of product portfolio. Certified to present and facilitate Oncology access and affordability presentations to accounts and the field sales organization. environment to support growth of product portfolio. Certified to present and facilitate Oncology access and affordability presentations to accounts and the field sales organization.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree
- A valid driver's license issued in one of the 50 United States, and the ability for moderate to significant travel within the territory (including overnights and weekends) and to meetings and training.
- Five (5) years of pharmaceutical, biologic / biotech, or medical device sales experience or the business equivalent (i.e. marketing, sales training, healthcare, managed care, military leadership, etc.).
- The capability to develop and execute extensive business plans.
- A track record of high collaboration.
- The aptitude to understand and follow all Health Care Compliance Guidelines and Policies.
- Ability to satisfy both reasonable credentialing requirements, including, but not limited to TB tests, Hepatitis B vaccine, MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) and Varicella (chicken pox); as well as ability to submit to annual background checks by Janssen Biotech, Inc.
- A Master’s Degree in a related field or an MBA.
- Prior specialty sales experience.
- Large account management experience, an understanding of the local healthcare environment and the ability to apply that knowledge / expertise within accounts based on local opportunities.
- Knowledge of the Oncology, Hematology and/or Urology Market.
- Business insight, strong platform skills, and experience in presenting to large groups on complex subject matter.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
North America-United States-Virginia
Janssen Biotech, Inc. (6014)