Johnson & Johnson Careers
Director Strategic Accounts- Charlotte, North Carolina/Nashville, Tennessee -Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc.
Requisition ID: 9763190319
The Strategic Customer Group, a member of Johnson & Johnson's One MD, is recruiting for a Director, Strategic Accounts. The position will be home-office based ideally located in Charlotte, North Carolina or Nashville, Tennessee. Open to surrounding cities and states.
The Director, Strategic Accounts will serve as the point person and lead voice for Medical Devices (MD) and Johnson & Johnson and develop the overall strategy and direction and manage the relationship and service delivery of assigned accounts. As the One MD Lead Voice, you will have full ownership and accountability for success across the full MD portfolio.
- Develops sustainable strategic relationships with healthcare executives at targeted accounts to maximize effectiveness with clinicians, economic and other critical decision makers, driving account growth and share of mind.
- Directly responsible for MD/enterprise strategy that drives MD/J&J share, market basket, and overall profitability.
- Responsible for the development of the account plan and the overall account strategy to include all stakeholders while working collaboratively to match customer’s needs and expectations with internal J&J capabilities (e.g. Solutions, Professional Education, Supply Chain and Logistics, Data Analytics, and Health Economics, Finance, Marketing, R&D, Outcomes Research).
- Ensures coordinated execution of customer solutions through clinical and economic services and programs.
- Aligns internal commercial and COE resources to address customer needs, ensure successful integration and adoption of selected solutions to targeted customers and facilitate appropriate internal and external relationships.
- Responsible for creating a joint business/ value plan along with the delivery of key business reviews that addresses both JJMD and customers long term goals which leads to achievement of growth targets.
- Accountable for co-creation of contract strategy and pricing across platforms/product lines in coordination with the Contracting Directors.
- Assess account needs and analyze customer data and prepare plans in partnership with field sales and other commercial resources to optimize customer satisfaction and overall business goals.
- Creates an industry leading capability of integrated account management, services execution, and deep customer insights at the market and account level.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required. Advanced degree preferred.
- 10 years of experience in various functional departments such as sales management, strategic accounts, marketing or finance, is required
- Customer and Enterprise Leadership experience are required
- Experience with joint value creation and customer solutions is required
- Strong negotiation skills are required
- Experience with financial acumen, healthcare market knowledge & analytics are required
- Experience in highly regulated industry is required
- Relevant product knowledge is preferred
- Contract management experience is preferred
- Verbal and written communication skills are required
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills are required
- Strategic thinking skills are required
- Collaborative and influencing skills are required
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-North Carolina-Charlotte-
North America-United States-Tennessee-Nashville
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)