Johnson & Johnson Careers
Analyst Systems and Content Management Summer Intern/ Co-op 2019 Guelph, ON
Requisition ID: 9759181211
Supports systems and content dedicated to the Global Consumer Care (GCC) operation along with those systems upon which Consumer Care operations relies or connects. Executes system and content management activities across GCC systems (i.e. Global Consumer Care Platform and Social Studio, Global Reporting Solutions, Global Knowledge Management system, etc..) including: create/review master data import files, execute content updates in Acclaro (Knowledge Base), conduct secondary review of Change Controls, organize Share Point sites, support user access management, support new system releases and global/regional projects.
Responsibilities: (Define key accountabilities and/or activities.) Under limited supervision and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations, the Companies’ policies, procedures and guidelines, this position:
Ensure quality and compliance in all my actions by:
- Attend GMP training on the schedule designated for my role and as appropriate for my role.
- Adhere to strict compliance with procedures applicable to my role.
- Exercise the highest level of integrity in the tasks that I perform.
- In a timely and prompt manner, identify, report and seek correction for deviations noted in my workplace.
- Embrace a behavior of employee involvement and commitment to doing the job right the first time.
Support the Global Consumer Care Platform (GCCCP) Optimization enhancements releases (Q2/Q3) including:
- Testing execution and testing results review
- Work Instructions updates and routing in Tru
- Prepare system for users training (i.e. IDs, master data, etc..)
Support master data import files and Acclaro content updates
Conduct secondary review of product change controls
Organize Share Point GCC Platform Knowledge Base new site
- Manage system and content management support tasks, including:
- Submit/re-assign applications requests via IRIS
- Follow-up on requests resolutions with IT Application Services
- Support user access request
- Support MBOX administration
- Support reporting, including Excel data formulas/graphics
Work collaboratively with System and Content Management team to ensure end to end alignment within system and across system maintenance activities
Co-op student in business or technology preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Ability to quickly learn, understand, and use new systems and technology
Strong attention to detail
Working knowledge of computer technology that includes MS Office (e.g., Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio), Share Point, MBOX
Strong customer service orientation, creative and positive problem solver
Strong analytical skills, able to pinpoint problems in data records based on analysis
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)