Johnson & Johnson Careers
Social Media Manager
Requisition ID: 9757190319
Johnson & Johnson Content Lab is recruiting for a Social Media Manager. The position is based in New York City.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As channel strategist and brand manager / steward within J&J’s Content Lab, you’re responsible for managing and publishing J&J corporate social media channel strategy (Facebook Twitter, and Instagram), campaigns, content, and execution, inclusive of always-on social content and content from J&J’s many business partners to bolster J&J’s reputation as world’s leading health care company.
- Social media subject matter expert with a strategic understanding of how to package and present social content to create clickable, relatable, and on-brand social posts
- Partners with Content Lab editorial team, internal business units, business partners, and stakeholders across Consumer, Pharma, and Med Devices, as well as Global Corporate Affairs, Corporate Equity, Office of the Chairman, and media relations to develop and execute content and engagement strategies that promote activations, marketing programs, initiatives, and campaigns on J&J’s corporate Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Partners with Content Lab editorial staff, design, and video producer-editor to concept, pitch, and execute social-first ideas
- Manages a robust, complex, and fluid social content calendar and social publishing tool; proactively populates and builds calendar with internal priorities, launches, and events; taps into external awareness days, social trends, and pop culture to strategically and creatively map business priorities to new, evergreen and repurposed content.
- Ensures paid and organic copy and content/ visuals are adherent to brand and legal guidelines
- Manages and adheres to social media playbook
- Partners and consults with internal stakeholders to share social media and social publishing and content best practices
- Manages day-to-day relationship with community moderation and response team and ensures all inbound messages are routed to the appropriate departments in a timely fashion
- Assists in pulling and providing social metrics and analytics for stakeholders to present findings and relevant takeaways for business partners
- Assists in managing crisis communications amongst corporate communication stakeholders, internal partner social media channels, and third-party community response partner.
- Responsible for day-to-day coordination with third-party agency relationships
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 6 years of social and content strategy experience, including concepting and executing a full content/ campaign lifecycle
- Deep understanding of emerging social media trends, best practices and advanced tools and platforms
- Analytical and creative individual who can provide campaign-level analysis to identify key insights to optimize social campaign results
- Excellent editorial judgement and writing and copy-editing skills with an obsessive attention to detail and corporate reputation/ risk management
- Excellent decision-making skills and ability to work in a fluid environment with a high level of autonomy and ambiguity
- Expertise in using social platforms both as a consumer and professional/ business, including experience using publishing tools, Facebook Business and Ad Manager, and Twitter and Instagram analytics and insights
- Proven success managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines
- Professional and effective communication and presentation skills
- Experience partnering with and managing agencies
- Proven ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of and experience with paid media and social/ digital community management
- Experience working in a global company in a highly matrixed environment
- Pharma experience
- Must be highly organized and be willing to help build new workflows and processes – project management experience
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New York-New York-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)