Johnson & Johnson Careers
HR Lead, Talent Acquisition (R&D)
Requisition ID: 9743190319
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for an HR Lead- Talent Acquisition (R&D) within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization and located in Irvine, CA.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Supervisor will lead the delivery, execution, and assessment of recruitment initiatives that enable the acquisition of top talent required to meet strategic objectives in their assigned business/geography that will provide J&J with a competitive recruiting advantage. The Supervisor will influence outcomes and communicate closely with hiring managers by sharing best practices and using an employee and customer-focused approach to understand their needs and ensure the effective attraction, attraction, selection, and development of a high performing, diverse, and sustainable talent pipeline to drive business results in alignment with organizational and functional HR strategies. He or she will lead and motivate a high performing team of experienced Recruiters to acquiring high caliber talent at all levels in alignment with strategic objectives and organizational needs by effectively utilizing new technologies to locate, engage, and attract prospective candidates. You will shape, connect and lead resources to deliver on key projects. You will maintain confidentiality and operate with poise and integrity in a complex, high-profile and rapidly changing environment. Finally, you will drive organizational dedication and accountability to deliver operational excellence, business focus and overall development of our people.
In this exciting role, you will:
• Lead and motivate a high performing team of experienced Recruiters in the ongoing processes of acquiring top talent in alignment with strategic objectives and organizational needs to increase the effectiveness of services while improving the customer experience, increasing quality of hire, decreasing time to fill and fostering a talent advisor mindset with customers and teams through process excellence.
• Own the whole end-to-end recruiting process by embracing new technologies to ensure that the sourcing, recruiting, assessment, offer, onboarding and communication processes run smoothly contributing to a positive candidate experience and employer equity.
• Influence, communicate, and lead outcomes with hiring managers by driving effective recruiting strategies, setting expectations and helping identify the skills or characteristics that lead to success in a role.
• Demonstrate an agile mindset by embracing new technologies in the end-to-end recruiting process to develop and execute sourcing strategies, build sustainable candidate pipelines, accurately assess candidates, increase the effectiveness of services while improving the customer experience, driving increased quality of hire, decreasing time to fill, enabling process excellence in recruiting and fostering a talent advisor mindset with customers and teams.
• Understand and execute business priorities, workforce planning outcomes, regional current and future capability requirements as well as any specific talent challenge to be addressed by translating a business strategy.
• Execute Regional Diversity strategies in partnership with key stakeholders (Business/Talent Acquisition leaders, recruiters, Office of Diversity & Inclusion, etc.)
• Motivate team members to achieve and exceed service standards by identifying staff performance gaps, allocating time to listen, and providing constructive feedback for performance improvement. Assess team members’ workload and performance, ensure proper assignment of cases and workload to deliver targeted Assessment and Selection Service Levels.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)