Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr Manager, Payer/Provider Analytics
Titusville, New Jersey; Horsham, Pennsylvania
Requisition ID: 9743180115
Janssen Pharmaceuticals Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Sr. Manager, Payer/Provider Analytics located in Titusville, NJ or Horsham, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas. Our ultimate goal is to help people live healthy lives. We have produced and marketed many first-in-class prescription medications and are poised to serve the broad needs of the healthcare market - from patients to practitioners, from clinics to hospitals.
For more about Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., one of the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, visit: http://www.janssenpharmaceuticalsinc.com/
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Sr. Manager, Payer/Provider Analytics is responsible for supervising a team of analytic professionals who drive insight generation and provide support to the Strategic Customer Group (SCG), Payer Marketing, and Commercial Insights and Strategy (CIS) across the entire portfolio of Janssen brands. Analytics will focus on improving our strategies regarding commercial health plans, health systems, Medicare, Medicaid, PBMs, SPPs, and related entities. Responsible for providing in-depth understanding of the healthcare payer/provider landscape at the national, regional and local market level to influence strategies that improve Janssen North America (NA) performance.
• Manage and develop team of payer/provider analytics professionals
• Oversee analytics necessary to understand the impact of payer/provider stakeholders on Janssen’s business and strategy development
• Guide team to generate insights and recommend actions relative to payers/providers and unique therapeutic area dynamics
• Standardize appropriate payer/provider analytics and reporting across TAs
• Partner closely with SCG, CIS, and Payer Marketing teams to standardize development of access forecasts for launch and in-line brands; incorporate into brand forecasting process
• Influence and support the use of market access analytics in call planning, incentive compensation, and commercial sizing and deployment
• Understand payer access, both nationally and regionally, for Janssen’s products vs. competition; understand relationships between payer access and market performance
• Ensure pull-through opportunities through analytics, dashboards, target lists and segmentation analyses
• Lead the creation of dashboards and reports that measure Janssen and competitive managed care performance
• A minimum of a Bachelor Degree is required; an advanced degree or MBA is preferred
• A minimum of 7 years of relevant business experience in marketing, finance, analytics, management consulting or related field is required
• Previous people management experience with a track record of effective people development is required
• Knowledge of pharma and managed markets data sources (including IQVIA, Symphony Health, MMIT, DRG Managed Markets) is required
• Knowledge of payer and managed market dynamics is preferred
• General management mindset, business acumen, and strategic thinking required
• Proven analytical skills and learning agility to coach and train colleagues required.
• Demonstrated ability to integrate and leverage insights and analytics required.
• Experience developing comprehensive and impactful recommendations and solutions that drive key decisions required.
• Ability to influence all levels of the organization and to engage across a broad range of business partners and functions
This position is located in Titusville, NJ or Horsham, PA and will require up to 20% domestic travel
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Horsham
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)