Johnson & Johnson Careers
Junior Designer, Brand Design - J&J Design
Requisition ID: 9723180424
J&J Design, part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Junior Graphic Designer to be located in New York, NY. As the internal design studio for Johnson & Johnson, J&J Design works globally across all of the Company’s business segments: Consumer, Pharmaceuticals, Medical Device and Corporate.
In collaboration with business partners across the global organization, we apply design thinking to drive transformational innovation for the health and well-being for all. Our focus on care-centered design enables us to deliver on Johnson & Johnson’s commitment to significantly improve the trajectory of the heath of humanity.
Committed to inclusion, our diverse company culture celebrates the uniqueness of our employees, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
In this position, you will bring your considerable talents to the creative execution of projects and will be responsible for creating key elements of a brand’s holistic vision. You will develop and apply the visual language and brand experiences across diverse touch points such as communications, visual systems, digital, product and / or environmental design.
You pride yourself on executional excellence and are an enthusiastic team member.
You will work under general supervision, juggling many projects at the same time. The team dynamic is one of collaboration in an environment led by the Design Director.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Developing concepts and executing on multiple projects.
- Delivering excellent design to multiple projects while meeting critical deadlines.
- Demonstrating skillful application of design methods and practices.
- Advocating, driving and instigating environmentally and socially sustainable design solutions.
- Utilizing knowledge of design, innovative thinking and cultural trends to guide solutions.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Design or related field is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of design-related experience is required.
- Demonstrate strong visual, written, and oral communication skills to execute project briefs.
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and a basic understanding of environmentally responsible design is required.
- Up to 75% hands-on design work.
Portfolio link MUST be included on each resume to be considered. Role/job description may be subject to change in an evolving organization.
United States-New York-New York
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)