Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Scientist, PK/PD Biologics Development Sciences
Spring House, Pennsylvania
Requisition ID: 9704170901
Janssen Research & Development, a Johnson & Johnson Company is recruiting for a Senior Scientist, PK/PD Biologics Development Sciences to be located in Spring House, PA
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Biotech, Inc. delivers on the promise of new treatments and ways to improve the health of individuals with serious disease. Built upon a legacy of innovative firsts, Janssen Biotech pursues advancing patient care across Therapeutic Areas. Please visit http://www.janssenbiotech.com/for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The PK/PD Sr. Scientist primarily supports preclinical and early clinical development of therapeutic biologics across all Therapeutic Areas. As a key player of the BDS team, you will address critical PK and PK/PD related questions to enable time-appropriate decision-making for early stage biologic programs. Your responsibilities will also include active participation on pertinent Compound Development Teams (CDTs) and other project teams across all phases of drug research and development.
The scope of this exciting position encompasses:
- Development of mechanism-based modeling and simulation to guide rational human dose projection and dose selection
- Drive for innovation by identifying critical knowledge gaps and leveraging internal/external expertise to address these gaps
- Representation of BDS in cross-functional project teams
- Contribution to relevant sections of internal and regulatory submission documents for biologics
- Presenting and publishing scientific data at conferences and in peer-reviewed journals
- A PhD or Pharm D in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Clinical Pharmacology or Biological Sciences with at least 3 years of experience OR a Master’s of Science in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Clinical Pharmacology or Biological Sciences with at least 8 years of experience is required
- Extensive experience with quantitative approach in describing PK/PD systems using preclinical and/or clinical data is also required
- Demonstrated ability to apply quantitative tools to enable rational and efficient drug development are required
- Proficiency in WinNonlin/Phoenix is preferred.
- NONMEM or similar modeling and simulation software is required
- Broad experience in mechanism-based PK/PD research of biologic therapeutics is strongly preferred
- Experience in biologics and/or small molecules drug development is preferred
- A strong publications record highly preferred
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)