Johnson & Johnson Careers
Consumer Brand Management Co-op 2019
Requisition ID: 9698180815
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Consumer Companies of Johnson & Johnson develop, market, and sell beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio of Baby, Beauty, Consumer Health Care, Over-the Counter and Nutritional products includes leading brands, such as: Johnson's Baby, Neutrogena, Clean & Clear, Aveeno, Band-Aid, Listerine, Motrin IB, Tylenol, and Zyrtec-D.
As a Brand Management Co-op, you will become an integral part of a Consumer Brand Marketing team. You will be involved in aspects of brand management that may include the following responsibilities:
• Develop and/or execute marketing programs and strategies to promote products to consumers, retailers and medical professionals.
• Execute consumer and retail promotions including sampling programs & direct mail.
• Work with creative agencies to create strong consumer communications.
• Analyze category and competitive trends, determine lessons learned and develop strategies to grow within the category.
• Facilitate Copy Clearance submission, feedback and communication.
• Evaluate capabilities and proposals from new vendors.
• Participate in training courses with your peers, which are focused on brand management and other key functional areas.
- Skillman, NJ
- Fort Washington, PA
- Los Angeles, CA
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Current undergraduate student in pursuit of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college, preferably with a Marketing or Business focus (Rising Junior, or Current Junior, Expected Graduation 2019 or Graduation 2020)
- Cumulative GPA 3.0 highly preferred
- You must be willing to commit to entire 6-month time frame - 40 hours per week (Monday – Friday)
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for sponsorship now or in the future is required
- Proficient in Windows software applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to provide own transportation between home and work office location is required
The ideal candidate should possess the following skill sets: high level of motivation, demonstrated passion for marketing and/or brand management, leadership skills to pursue each project with enthusiasm, passion, and clear focus, strong analytical, organizational, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills, ability to create strong, collaborative working relationships and encourage creative solutions by effectively working through conflicts, ability to think strategically, to visualize what might or could be, as well as day-to-day strategic approach to issues and challenges, courage to do what is right and displaying sound judgment, and demonstrate a strong academic and extracurricular track record.
United States-New Jersey-Skillman
North America-United States-California-Los Angeles, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)