Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Employee Communication Digital Insights and Analytics, Director
Requisition ID: 9688180509
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for an Employee Communication Digital Insights and Analytics, Director. This position can be located at any US J&J site, with preferred locations of J&J sites in New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania or California.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Employee Communication Digital Insights and Analytics, Director will lead the analytics and insights strategy and execution across content and channel optimization, brand consistency, segmentation and localization, analytics to build meaningful measurement models. This individual will also manage team talent and operations to the highest standards.
The Employee Communication Digital Insights and Analytics, Director will:
- Build global employee communications and engagement analytics and insights capabilities to drive data-based decisions and continuous innovation.
- Lead the strategy to build standard reporting, processes, and expertise to deliver analytics & insights that drive employee engagement.
- Lead internal Enterprise portal, J&J HOME, analytics & insights strategy to inform product roadmap and help drive global adoption and engagement.
- Design and employ a range of data analytic techniques that combine quantitative and qualitative research approaches that are both innovative and pragmatic in improving the effectiveness of employee communications.
- Scale enterprise & two-way communication channels
- Deliver community management coaching and best practices to drive adoption & engagement in two-way communication channels.
- Develop self-service standards and guidelines to enable business units and functions to drive effective engagement and outcomes using two-way communication channels.
- Lead and deliver business analysis to drive a global employee-centric communication strategy.
- Identify gaps in understanding global audience to inform content strategy, employee experience and communication preferences.
- Perform in-depth analyses on our various digital programs to identify key learnings and opportunity areas, as well as help set benchmarks.
- Track awareness, share of voice, and campaign KPIs to help inform future employee communication initiatives and strategy.
- Partner with web and content teams on deep dive analyses into site performance and make business improvement recommendations.
- Present key findings based on qualitative and quantitative analysis to leadership teams and key stakeholders. Turn complex data into simple insights.
- Provide expert guidance on social platforms and global channels such as Yammer, etc.
- Provide guidance using analytics and insights to determine the highest ROI on activities.
- Train digital team to effectively analyze data, and be the champion for using data to drive smarter business decisions across all initiatives.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required, preferably in Data Science or related discipline.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in business analysis, digital analytics, and/or marketing analytics is required. Proven track record in leading digital strategy at a large multinational organization is required.
- Technology-savvy with knowledge and expertise in working with Business Insight tools and analytics to connect and blend various datasets and publish unified dashboards is required.
- Ability to synthesize data into actionable insights, and communicate recommendations to all levels of the organization is required.
- Ability to balance a number of assignments and meet tight deadlines is required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a proven track record of working well with business stakeholders is required.
- Knowledge of current standards in digital and interactive marketing, including trends and best practices in order to improve efficacy of programs is required.
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams in gathering business requirements and then interpreting into logic for technical teams to implement is required.
- Self-starter with proven ability to prioritize resources among multiple concurrent projects is required.
- Exceptional attention to detail is required.
- Thrives in fast-paced environments, is flexible, collaborative and deadline driven.
- Polished presentation, writing and organizational skills is required.
- Hiring experience and experience working with and managing agencies and consultants, and managing budgets is required.
- Approximately 10-20% domestic travel required.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
North America-United States-Pennsylvania, North America-United States-New Jersey, North America-United States-New York, North America-United States-California
Johnson & Johnson (6067)