Johnson & Johnson Consumer Incorporated, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Maintenance Supervisor, Calibration located in Fort Washington, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Responsibility to provide decision, direction and resource management necessary to operate, troubleshoot, set up, adjust, repair and maintain equipment supporting manufacturing processes. Able to make decisions and provide direction to ensure uninterrupted service to ensure product quality and manufacturing efficiency. Ensure adherence to all safety, environmental and quality policies and procedures. Act as a maintenance technician leader and representative for Maintenance Manager when necessary. Responsible to develop and execute strategy and plans to ensure that compliance, business and customer service are achieved as required.
Under minimal direction, the Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for providing oversight of the Site Calibration Program and personnel, management of the site CMMS master data and management of the site maintenance planning and scheduling functions at the Fort Washington Plant.
The Maintenance Supervisor is the point of contact for the site calibration program and will ensure all calibrations are executed on time. Accountable to develop and implement metrics to measure the calibration program execution. Uses process excellence tools to optimize the calibration program. Troubleshoots equipment with technicians to minimize downtime. Functions as the calibration subject matter expert with an understanding of the product critical aspects, components and labeling requirements. Participates in and writes investigations, as required.
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for developing and issuing the maintenance plan/schedule for execution of work. Works with the equipment owners and maintenance supervision to ensure the work is completed as required. Participates in and acts as subject matter expert in audits and inspections. Functions as a power user in the CMMS system and is accountable for updating and maintaining master data in the system.
The Maintenance Supervisor provides direction and is accountable for executing production objectives ensuring proper and compliant utilization of manpower, equipment and raw materials. Provides leadership to ensure adherence to all safety, environmental and quality policies and procedures. This person will ensure employees are trained in required procedures for execution of their role and that training compliance is maintained throughout the year. Embraces a behavior of employee involvement and commitment to doing the job right the first time. Responsible for ensuring all areas and operations (processes) are completed in a compliant and safe manner.
The Maintenance Supervisor will act as a mentor and coach in functional area. Demonstrated behaviors include: fairness, honesty, consistent and ethical behaviors, empathy and collaboration. Fosters a climate of open communication, engagement and ownership within team. Builds cross-functional working relationships. Supports strategic and tactical plans in alignment with site's mission and plans.Qualifications
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required in Engineering, Science, or Business is preferred.
• A minimum of six (6) years of experience in a manufacturing environment is required. Experience in leading a calibration and/or maintenance staff preferred.
• Working knowledge of FDA, EMA and cGMP regulations is preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to interact, motivate and lead individuals in a manufacturing environment is required.
• Demonstrated analytical skills, process and data driven orientation, the ability to effectively resolve technical issues is required.
• The ability to effectively resolve technical issues is required including root cause analyses, cost/benefit, and risk assessment preferred.
• Lean Six Sigma experience or certification (Green or Black Belt) is preferred.
• Project Management experience or certificate is preferred.
• Demonstrated skills/ability in utilizing MS office tools (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc) required.
• This position is based in Fort Washington, PA and requires up to 5% of domestic travel. Primary Location
United States-Pennsylvania-Fort WashingtonOrganization
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function
Production MaintenanceRequisition ID