Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Technology Manager Active Directory Engineering
Requisition ID: 9682180423
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for an Technology Manager Active Directory Engineering located in Raritan, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer
The AD Technology Manager is a role within Identity and Access Management (IAM) responsible for owning, engineering, securing and supporting Active Directory service components and related tools, leveraging automation and on-premises or Cloud offerings to maintain highly secure and efficient Enterprise Directory Services throughout J&J’s IT and Operational Technology (OT) Enterprise environments. The Technology Manager implements automated solutions to manage, report and visualize the security and operational health of the AD Service, leads initiatives to continuously improve security configurations and implements best practices such as MS Best Practices for Securing Active Directory, CERT Credential Theft Mitigation recommendations and NIST Cyber Security Framework. The Technology Manager partners with Identity Management and Governance colleagues to ensure a truly integrated IAM service experience in a hybrid cloud context and may also be involved in Acquisition or Divestiture projects where Identity and Access services are being integrated or decoupled.
As an individual contributor, the AD Technology Manager owns specific IAM capabilities that secure access to thousands of systems vital to J&J’s enterprise, contractual and regulatory obligations. The role includes: identifying service requirements, developing solutions, post-implementation ‘hypercare’, maintaining service roadmaps, championing and maintaining the product through its lifecycle, providing direction and support to operational teams, assisting customers (e.g. application owners), liaising with and overseeing the work of suppliers. The Technology Manager contributes to project budgeting, chartering and planning and drives through changes within budget, timeline and quality objectives to improve security and functionality, increase reliability, resolve service problems and improve incident response. In this role you will own, manage, secure and automate Directory Services. You will provide level 3 Business hours and out of hours support for IAM/AD solutions and services. You will research investigate and plan projects for technology improvement.
• Minimum Education: BS degree required
• 6+ years of AD, Windows, Security and IAM.
• 5+ years of Enterprise Windows / Active Directory Implementation experience, engineering one or more of: Windows Security configuration, Automation, Identity & Access, Privileged Access Management
• 3+ years of Advanced Scripting with PowerShell
• 2+ years of Windows Operations experience
• 6+ years professional work experience, providing IT services and solutions in a complex global enterprise
• Deep understanding of Windows Authentication including Kerberos and NTLM
• IT critical infrastructure background (Name Services, Networks, Firewalls, Servers, Email, Monitoring, Patching)
• Adept at identifying business needs and marrying technical solutions with business processes.
• A “finisher” who sees critical objectives through to fully qualified operational implementation and ongoing support
• Communicates effectively, influences without authority, tenaciously navigates obstacles, timely escalates issues
• Builds mutual trust with and manages expectation of business partners and colleagues
• Flexible with working hours to accommodate global projects and users across multiple time-zones
• Works independently and is effective and influential as part of a global virtual team
• Able to plan, organize and track project work to completion within time, quality and budget
• Prioritizes independently and effectively and ‘multi-tasks’ concurrent requests and initiatives
• Works in a pragmatic agile and flexible way and is committed to “Continuous Service Improvement”
• Maintains awareness of and conforms with all requirements of formal systems development lifecycle processes
• Previous experience working in complex environment and communicating with business partners and building mutual trust and managing expectations with the business partners
• Is experienced in working in an ITIL environment and following formal Change Control processes
• Is experienced in planning, leading and controlling small-to-medium IT projects
• Percentage of Travel: 3%
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Holds an IT Security Certification (e.g. CISSP, GISP, CISM, etc.) or relevant Microsoft Certification
• Sound understanding of IT Security and principles of IT security
• Deep understanding of Pass-the-Hash, Pass-the Ticket and Credential Theft Mitigation in Windows
• Experience with PKI, Certificate Authorities and Certificate-based Authentication
• Experience of applying and supporting Windows Authentication in non-Windows environments
• Experience of on-premises AD integration with Azure AD and Office365
• Understanding of Red Forests/MS Enhanced Security Administrative Environment, PAWS, LAPS, MFA etc.
• Experience of managing PAM solutions (e.g. Computer Associates / Xceedium, Beyond Trust, CyberArk)
• Experience of Active Directory Backup and Recovery processes and/or MS Azure AD-RES services
• Experience of configuring Windows Auditing (Basic and Advanced Audit settings)
• Understanding of Directory and Identity Federation, Cloud Services and related protocols (SAML, OAuth etc.)
• Experience of scripting AD Delegation and Automation using Quest ARS (Active Roles Server) or similar
• Experience of building automated provisioning into Integrated Service Management systems (e.g. ServiceNow)
• Experience of creating visual interfaces for dashboards or interactive user script experiences or using PowerBI
• Experience of configuring and managing HyperV, SCOM, SCCM, WSUS or SQLServer
• Experience of using/interpreting Wireshark, Netmon, Windows Event Logs or of Windows Forensics
• Experience of IT in multiple business settings (Office, Call Center, Lab, Manufacturing, Warehouse, Distribution)
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)