Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager, Professional Education
Requisition ID: 9681180115
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Manager Professional Education to be primarily located in Orlando, FL with consideration to be remote based. This position will also require up to 40% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is currently $20 billion in World Wide sales. The business is expected to experience solid growth over the next 5 to 7 years. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key surgical platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, and Cardiovascular surgical products.
The Manager of Professional Education is responsible for the strategic planning and execution of Professional Education programs within their assigned region and\or assigned specialties. You will maximize Professional Education resources for the efficient and effective delivery of Professional Education programs throughout the Education Continuum. The Education Continuum includes didactic, practical as well as technology programs (simulation, Telementoring, etc.). You will collaborate and align priorities with Sales, Marketing and MD Professional Education leaders to develop detailed Professional Education plans for execution including budgets, facility and faculty needs.
You will manage projects collaborating with sales, marketing and GES partners. You will also ensure compliance to all legal, regulatory and HCC policies to include; Advamed, Pharma, ACCME and other global legal and regulatory bodies. You will have an understanding of market, industry, competitor and health care compliance, legal, and regulatory knowledge
In this exciting role you will:
- Manage the execution of Professional Education programs including facilitation, coordination and management of faculty, learners, facilities, logistics and vendors to ensure that programs operate efficiently, effectively and compliantly
- Lead Professional Education projects through application of Customer Insights and Strategic Planning to develop and implement new education modalities. Develop measurable project plans with clear objectives, milestones, resource requirements, and deliverables. Manages priorities to ensure maximum effectiveness
- Understand and utilize existing and new technology to effectively reach multiple stakeholders to engage and reinforce key learning concepts throughout the Education Continuum; optimize the technology application for the most effective and efficient approach
- Complete training in area of responsibility within allowed time-period and complete required periodic re-training in areas such as safety and environmental compliance
- Follow all company safety policies and other safety precautions within work area. Promote safety to all associates that enter work area. Follow Health Care Compliance guidelines as well as follow operating room training and safety standards (Bloodborne pathogens training, etc.)
- Apply strategic and big picture thinking in developing and planning for expanded customer types and procedures
- Acquire and translate customer insights to the broader organization as it relates to unmet needs and future educational and product offerings and translate business requirements into Professional Education strategy and plans
- Achieve and maintain clinical and disease state knowledge to create effective and accurate learning solutions for Professional Education.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required
- An advanced degree (MBA) is preferred
- A Minimum 5 years Sales and/or Marketing or equivalent customer facing experience is required
- Prior experience with strategy development and execution is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; effective interpersonal and teamwork skills is required
- Project leadership, problem solving and solutions driven skills are required
- A Minimum of two (2) years of experience in corporate Instructional Design is preferred
- Experience in curriculum design/training facilitation is preferred
- Proven ability to understand business strategy and translate into learning solutions that support the company’s business goals is also required
- Proven ability to effectively motivate and influence a team of professionals on a national level is preferred
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams across a matrix organization is also required
- Proven ability to manage vendor resources is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate strategy and standards across various commercial teams required
- This position will be primarily located in Orlando, FL but will also consider field based applicants and will require up to 40% domestic travel
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)