Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Senior Salesforce Developer. This position is located in Tampa, FL.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
We develop, design and deliver high quality business applications, software solutions and services to meet J&J business technology requirements. This position can only be located in Tampa, FL. J&J Application Services operates an open and highly collaborative environment based on LEAN principles with a strong emphasis on continuous integration, automated testing and continuous delivery. Scrum teams are encouraged to be self-organizing and autonomous.
The Senior Salesforce Developer will be responsible for configuration and development of Sales Force platforms, and requires the use specialized knowledge and skills, including Salesforce.com, metadata development and apex coding. Primary responsibilities include operating as a part of the Agile pod, leading other team members in the development activities, working alongside the Product owner to understand the requirements, and translating these to a set of deliverables. This role will report directly to the Product Development Manager.
- Undertake SFDC Development utilizing specialized Salesforce.com knowledge and skills, while following approved J&J standard policies and procedures (e.g. SDLC, Agile, IAPP, etc.).
- This role requires a specialized knowledge of Salesforce.com along with a solid understanding of core business processes.
- You will be working in part of a team delivering business solutions, managing development and deployment of code into the production environment, including unit testing/code coverage and documentation.
- Capture customer insights to improve Sales Force Effectiveness Services throughout delivery and delivers continuous improvement recommendations to service owners.
- May conduct impact analysis on process/tools coming from new/enhanced services.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required. Preferrably in the field of Computer Science.
- A minimum of 3 years of Force.com development experience using Apex, Visual Force, Aura or Lightning Web Components is required.
- A Certified Salesforce Administrator (ADM 201) or Certified Salesforce Platform Developer (DEV 401) certification is required.
- A minimum of 1 year of hands-on experience with Force.com cloud (Sales, Service, Marketing, Commerce or Community) Administration is preferred.
- Experience with breaking down solutions into clicks and code components, with a strong focus on minimizing code is required.
- Experience with all aspects of click-based Process Builder and/or Flow automation in Salesforce.com is preferred.
- Experience with enterprise-grade Salesforce.com development/release lifecycle, including use of source control and release automation tools is preferred.
- Confident understanding of Salesforce reporting, views and logic criteria is required.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills are required.
- Planning, organizational and decision-making skills are required.
- Strong verbal and written skills are critical.
- Results driven, inquisitive and wanting to learn by nature, and a self-starter is required.
- This position is located in Tampa, FL and may require up to 10% of domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)